Chapter 77

"... Prince Edward. I- will never forgive you." Arien angrily said.

Everyone at there silence and stare at Arien. "Arien..." Arjen slowly said. Alice smirk over the tea cup on her lips.

Edward stare at Arien for a moment then turn at Alice who calmly drink her tea. "... Then, how about Second Princess? She look like she don't mi-" Edward said but cut off when Alice harshly put down her cup make he stop.

"... Now, it's my turn to talk, right?" Alice said staring at Edward. They stare at each other before Alice smile at him.

"Listen here, Prince Edward." Alice mockingly called his name.

"First, you already make me dizzy because of your damned perfume. Second..." Alice said. Everyone at there shocked because of her words.

"What make you think that me or my sister accepts your nonsense proposal? You're the one who admitted that you only use us as a Heibis first. Just because you're a genius and you think that we'll listen for whatever you want?" Alice said continuing to staring at Edward.

"... What an arrogant brat." Alice continues said make Edward suddenly get angry. He slammed the table and glaring at Alice.

"You-! How dare you disrespect me-!!!" Edward said in anger. "What? I'm just give you to taste your own medicines. If you can't respect me nor my sister, why should I respect you?" Alice said glaring at him.

Louis suddenly feels something when Alice get mad at Edward make he stare at her.

"Alice..." Eiji slowly said and shock because of her words. "... This is not first time I see Alice's anger but this is completely different angry than usual..." Arjen thought looking at Alice in wide eyes.

"You-!!" Edward said loudly. "Shut up. People like you..." Alice darkly said. A red and green bloodlust accidentally appeared behind her. Alice was unaware about it.

"Are really disgusted me." Alice said glaring at Edward with her eyes glowing in rage.

"... Alice's bloodlust is like... Father." Alex thought. The Emperor also quite surprised with her eyes and bloodlust.

Everyone at there feels her bloodlust make they fell into a silence. Edward who was angry at her suddenly flinched at Alice.

The Emperor cut that tense atmosphere. "You heard them, Prince Edward." The Emperor said putting his cup down. Arien and Arjen patted Alice's back to calm her down.

"This is the opinion of the Princesses. We're turning down the proposal." The Emperor said looking at Edward. Alice calm down and continued staring at Edward with Arien.

"Arien, Alice. Can I send Prince Edward back?" The Emperor said to his daughters. "Yes, Dad. Please do that." Arien said. "It will be good to send him back, Dad." Alice said. Edward grit his teeth in panicked when the Emperor said to send him back.

"Ah...! That's all I've said, and this is how you're going to end it!" Edward said loudly.

"Prince... Do you not understand anything?" The Emperor darkly said make Edward flinched at him.

"How dare you use my daughters as bait... If you were not a Prince of a friendly country, I would've kick you out of here now. Thank your status for saving you from me." The Emperor said.

"I'll call the guards to see you off. Get out of here." The Emperor said. "D-Dragon...!!" Edward said turn at Sidwell.

"I beg you! For sake of my country...!" Edward said. "Uh~ I don't want to." Sidwell lazily said.