Chapter 99

"... Ri..."

"Ri..."

"Riolu?!" Alice, Arien and Arjen yelled in surprise. "Huh?!" Wedlyne surprised by it. "Prince, Princesses?!" Riolu said in surprise after noticed them.

The five of them stare at each other with wide mouth as they still shock by it. "Why are you here?!" The triplets yelled loudly.

Later.

Alice slammed her hand on the table make Wedlyne and Riolu flinched. "You two better tell me the reason before I kick all of your asses." Alice said glaring at them make they start to shake in fear.

"First, you need to calm down, Alice." Arjen said before pulled her to sit back. "No! But what the hell is happening?!" Alice said as she still feel angry by it.

"Saying goodbye to him in episode 58..." Alice said as she looked down in sadness. Arien patted her shoulder to comforted her.

"... The last letter also was two years ago before you completely ignored all of my letters. Just... Where did you go all of this time, Riolu?" Alice said looked at him in sadness.

Riolu widened his eyes as he didn't know that the impact him leaving her was really awful for her.

The four of them along with Wedlyne was inside of the student council's room.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness. I didn't know that you missed me that bad..." Riolu said to her. Alice huffed before crossed her arms over her chest.

"Then why are you here?" Alice asked him. "... Uhm... You wouldn't believe it, right?" Riolu said with a nervous smile. "Why are you asking for something obvious?" Arjen said glaring at him.

"You couldn't contact? You only contact Alice personally and not us? That was also before you ignored her." Arjen said in anger. "That's right! A long time, Riolu..." Arien said to him.

Arjen, Arien and Alice stare at him in participation. Riolu stare back before looked at Alice for a long time. He smiled softly after remembering the time when she was child.

"... You become more pretty, Princess." Riolu thought while humming. Alice noticed that he stare at her make she titled her head.

"It's a secret... But since you're a member of the Imperial family, I can tell you." Riolu said make Wedlyne surprise from beside. "Riolu..." Wedlyne said to him.

"I came here on the order of the Emperor. To check the status of the book." Riolu said in seriousness face. Alice immediately know what was his mean.

"Book?" Arien said in confusion. "Yeah, it's a magic book." Riolu explained to her. "Huh?" Arjen said to him.

"11 years ago, at the order of the Crown Prince, I searched for the book for 7 years. Starting from the edge of the Empire, I traveled all over the continent." Riolu explained to them.

"Why did Brother Loyd order Riolu...?" Arien asked him. "Because I was in charge of the illegal trade of magic tools under the Duke of Rosea. It's not something proud to brag. Because it is something that is difficult to find through a legal route." Riolu said to her.

"Is the Crown Prince like that?" Arjen asked as he was sweat dropped at him. "Ah, of course, after the search was over, all the illegal trading markets were eliminated." Riolu said to him.

"The Guardian of the Crown Prince..." Riolu said. "Ah, Sir Kaze... We know him." Alice said to him.

"I searched for a long time, but in the end, the book turned to the Yuriana Empire. I barely got my hands on it 4 years ago." Riolu said before glanced towards Alice in silence.