Chapter 83

The morning of the debut in guest room.

Winston was getting ready with the help of his Butler. "... It's finally the day. How's Edward's condition right now?" Winston asked his Butler.

"He's locked up in solitary confinement. Externally, the public thinks he's going through treatment. All the servants who were there kept their mouths shut." The Butler said.

"Doctors are on our side, so we can tied them up for a while." The Butler said. "Okay. Any information on the dragon he was looking for?" Winston said.

"We succeeded in specifying the appearance. It took time to find out because he rarely showed any gaps." The Butler said after finished helping Winston. "Tell me." Winston said in excitement.

"He is a mysterious boy with long silver hair and black eyes. And mole around the eyes..." The Butler said. "Boy? Are you saying the dragons are that young?" Winston asked.

"He used polymorph magic, Your Highness. Dragons are free to change age or gender when they are humanized." The Butler said. "I-I know that. I was just asking to be sure!" Winston said in embarrassment.

"Anyway, today is your chance to meet the dragon, right?" Winston said. "Yes. He's very fond of the triplets of the Imperial family." The Butler said.

"That's---- the dragon will definitely show up in the triplets's debut." Winston said.

At the debut.

All the Imperial family members already stand in front everyone. The Emperor sit at the throne while beside him is the princes. Arien, Arjen and Alice stand in front him.

"Today, I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who is here." The Emperor said loudly to everyone.

"Today is the debut of my three precious children... It's a truly meaningful day." The Emperor said.

"Please express your congratulations." The Emperor said. "Congratulations to the Imperial triplets!" Everyone said loudly to them.

Arien, Arjen and Alice talked with every nobles at there. Eiji, Loyd and Alex look at the triplets with soft smile from behind.

"First Princess, Second Princess, Fourth Prince. Congratulations on your debut." Someone who in their age said happily at them. "Miss Savior." Arien and Alice said remember her name.

Miss Savior, Daughter of Marquis Merme smiled at them when they know her name. "Congratulations." Duke of Canatula's son said with Sir Kazen, Son of Baron Hiruzhea. "C-Congratulations." Miss Assyrua, Daughter of a Baron said shyly at them.

"Thank you, Everyone!" Arien and Alice said smiling at them. "Thank you~" Arjen bluntly said.

"Speak with some sincerity, Arjen!" Arien scold Arjen in telepathy.

"I'm not bothered." Arjen said in telepathy.

"They're the children of nobles families, it's good to say hello, Brother." Alice said in telepathy.

"Yeah. Beside, they're the playmates that Brother Loyd found for us." Arien said in telepathy.

"I'm not interested." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Come on~" Arien said in telepathy while glaring at Arjen. Alice just smiled at her twins.

"First Princess, Second Princess, Fourth Prince." Someone said walking in front of them.

"I-It's been a while since I saw you." Someone said with red face and bowed down at them.

"Uh, you, who are you again?" Arjen said uninterested towards him. "Brother, it's Sir Wedlyne Besen." Alice said sweat drop at his behavior. "... Ah! Sir Wedlyne Besen!" Arien said after heard Alice's saying.