Chapter 85

Alice happily put the letter back and walked around without her heels. Without her knowing, a black hands slowly appeared behind her.

At the same time.

Arien and Arjen heard the maid was screaming make they look behind them. The magic quickly come towards them.

"T-This... What is this?!" Arien and Arjen thought in fear. The hands come to them make they closed their eyes. Suddenly the lights come at Arien.

"Arien, Arjen, royals... The youngest, the triplets... According to the contract, catch, go." The black magic slowly said.

Arien open her eyes and realized that she was protected by Alex's defense magic. "Magic? Alex's defense...?" Arien slowly said in confusion.

"Arjen!" Arien thought before look beside her. "Ar... Jen?" Arien said looking in front her and noticed that Arjen is not beside her.

The hands was wrapped around Arjen's body make he can't run away.

"Arien... Search Ali... And run away..." Arjen slowly said in telepathy.

"Ar...!!" Arien tried to call his name. "Yuriana, the Royal family, the triplets... I'm taking you." The magic said before absorbed Arjen inside of it.

"Arjen!" Arien quickly yelled when Arjen disappeared. "I got it. I got one.. Two more left.." The magic slowly said.

"ARJEN!!" Alice and Jason feels something when Arien's yelled loudly.

Alice quickly looked behind her and found the dark magic hand suddenly come closer to her. Alice quickly avoided and back away from it.

"W͢h͢a͢t͢ t͢h͢e͢ h͢e͢l͢l͢?! I͢s͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ t͢h͢i͢n͢g͢?!"

"Alice, the youngest, the triplets... According to contract, she need to be catch..." The dark magic slowly said. Alice slowly stand up and look at it with fear.

"Catch."

Alice quickly run outside with it chasing after her. "Did... Did something happened with Brother and Sister?" Alice thought. She run with her bare feet without caring about it.

"Someone... Help me..." Alice mumbles in her breath. She almost arrived at where the banquet held make she feel relieved.

"You can't."

The hand quickly catch Alice's feet make she trip over her face. "... Master want you..." The dark magic said. The hands keep warping Alice's body until she can't saw anything.

Alice stare at the door where everyone was in chaos after Arien's yelled. The hands slowly warp around Alice's head until it only show her green eyes. A tears fall into her cheek.

"Your Highness!!" The nobles who become their friends noticed her along with the maids. Alice's stare at them with teary eyes before the dark magic quickly taking her.

"Help me!"

Louis suddenly feels something. The Emperor and the princes noticed that he and Jason suddenly disappeared.

"Your Highness!" The maids yelled when Alice was taken away. Louis appeared to where Alice call for his help but it's already too late make he punch the floor where they take her.

"Shit! I'm late!" Louis thought in panicked. Jason coming towards him with Arien who suddenly pass out and noticed the crumble where he punched it.

"... I have a favor to ask you." Jason said looking at the nobles. "Y-Yes?" Assyrua said to him. Jason glance at Louis who still look down.

"Inform His Majesty of this situation. Quietly so that other aristocrats don't notice." Jason said to them. The nobles quickly nodded to him before walked away.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 (𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें