Chapter 76

"Aren't you the one playing cheap tricks? Human brat." Sidwell said glaring at Edward.

"Lord Sidwell!" Alex said in surprise when they saw him. "Perfume? I don't smell anything though?" Eiji asked. Arien and Arjen help Alice stand up gently.

"Lord Sidwell. The ancient Forest's perfume, do you mean..." Alex asked. "Yes. It's a special perfume made 500 years ago with the help of elves." Sidwell said.

"It's a reproduction of the smell of the ancient forest, an infuriating perfume... For other races it doesn't have a scent since only Heibis can detect the smell." Sidwell said.

"Heibis are essentially forest spirits. They can't help but be helpless pulled to the scent. Since Alice, Arien and Arjen are still young Heibis, they'll still bewitched." Sidwell said.

"Is it similar to the elf perfume we smelled at Marquess Besen's territory... But why did only Arien and Alice notice the scent?" Arjen thought looking at Alice and Arien.

"I don't know how a human brat was able to get his hands on this perfume but... It's unpleasant so get rid of it immediately." Sidwell said frowning in rage.

"The perfect humans made to hunt down Heibis, I hate it." Sidwell said glaring at Edward.

"Yes...!! I'll do whatever you order...!!" Edward happily said with teary eyes. Everyone at there stare at him weirdly.

"Yes... I knew it... I was right. My decision was correct...!" Edward said proudly while Sidwell walked closer to Jason and Louis. "Lord Dragon... Is this a dream or real life..." Edward said looking at Sidwell. "Who is he..." Eiji thought.

"Those eyes, those horns...! The dragon traits I've only seen in books...! I full-heartedly believed that dragons didn't go extinct! How long have you been on this land? Since you're able to polymorph that means you've been alive for longer than 500 years, right? What kind of deep meaning is behind you leaving your horns out even though you can fully polymorph?" Edward asked continuously. "Don't know... Shut up..." Sidwell said.

"Ah, Lord Dragon... Could you allow me to call you by your lovely name...?!" Edward asked. "... I somehow don't want to. He has the same energy as Eshio's son." Sidwell said.

"Ah, I see! I am the one wrong here, asking Lord Dragon for your majestic name...!" Edward said. Alex and Eiji sweat drop at him. "Didn't he tell us his name first?" Eiji said. "... Hunting?" Arien finally said.

"Did humans... Hunt Heibis?" Arien asked while holding Alice's hand. Alice who was still dizzy turn at her along with Arjen.

"Were Heibis... Hunting materials?" Arien asked. The princes and the Emperor look at her in shock. "Arien..." Alex slowly said.

"... I'm tired of it. Heibi this, Heibi that... You make my sister almost falling for your trap..." Arien said in anger. Alice and Arjen look at her in shock. "I've never seen Sister Arien this mad before..." Alice thought.

"Prince Edward, please answer me before I get angry." Arien said looking at Edward.

"How you knew that me and my sister is half Heibis, why you approached us, why you made us meet a dragon. What your goals are-" Arien said.

"Everything. Right now!" Arien said loudly.

"Arien..." Alex said in shock. Eiji and Loyd also look at her in shock. The Emperor just look down in silence. Jason and Louis look at Arien then look at each other. Arjen and Alice also look at her in surprise.

"Your Highness, you don't need to know since Second Princess already accepted it-" Edward said. "I didn't agree it! Your perfume made me and my sister getting possessed!" Alice yelled in anger. Arien tugging Alice's hand to stop her.