Special Chapter

"Hey, do you believe in love?"

"Love?" Alice said while wondering something. The man was waiting for her answer in front of her. Alice stare off at somewhere else.

"... I wouldn't say that I believe it but I just know it's exist." Alice said. "Why? Tell me the reason." The man said to her softly.

Alice smiled before leaned at the chair behind her. Her finger play with the cup tea in front of her. "You really want to know? You will regret it." Alice said to him teasingly.

The man smirked. "Beat me." The man said. Alice just shrugged at him. "Alright. Don't say that I didn't warn you." Alice said.

"When I was kid, I always told that how beautiful love was."

Ayumi stare at her mother and father that acting lovely in front of her. Kaori has a soft smile across her face as Ayano with his usual face but Ayumi can clearly the happiness from them.

"Dear, please get rest. You have been working all day..." Kaori softly said to the old man. "I'm fine, Kaori. It's my responsibility as the king." Ayano said while holding her hands together.

Ayumi, 12 years old, stare at them. Ayano was forced her to learn about the country and responsibility as the heir of the Japan Royal family. "Mom, Dad. How long have you been together?" Ayumi suddenly said.

Kaori and Ayano looked at her in surprise. "Us? Hmm... For more than twenty years, I think." Kaori said. Ayumi nodded at her. "Then when did you realized that you actually fell in love?" Ayumi said.

Kaori gently laughed at her daughter. Ayano just shake his head at her. "How about you continue working, Ayumi?" Ayumi pouted at him. "It's fine. Let her rest." Kaori said.

"Let's see... Hmm..." Kaori think for awhile. Ayumi was waiting for her. She smiled after she got the answer.

"Well, I fell in love with your father when the first time I saw him as my future fiancee. You wouldn't want to see his cold face that time." Kaori laughed at the memories. "Dad still has the cold face, Mom." Ayumi said joining her. "Shut it, you two." Ayano said to them.

"When I first saw him, I feel like I was destined to be with him... I want taking care of him as a wife... I want taking care of the country together with him..." Kaori said smiling softly at Ayumi. She brushed her hair while Ayumi stare at her. Ayano just act like he didn't listen to them.

"... But, Mom. How did Dad prove to you that he also love you?" Ayumi questioned her. Kaori was about to say when Ayano cut her off. "The proof already obvious, Ayumi." Ayano said.

Ayumi looked at him in confusion. "Huh?" Ayumi said in confusion. Ayano sighed before patted her hair. "It's you." Ayano said.

"You're exist because of my love to your mother, Ayumi. You're the treasure of our love." Ayano said while staring at his daughter. Ayumi widened her eyes at his answer. Kaori was happy to heard it.

"Now, let's continue." Ayano quickly put his cold face. "Dad~ you're no fun!" Ayumi pouted while Ayano didn't listen to her. Kaori laughed at them.

Ayumi grinned at them in happiness. "I want to have my own love story like them when I'm older!" Ayumi thought.

"But when I got older, I suddenly realized that not all love is beautiful."

"I'm sorry, Ayumi but he's not going to become your consort." Ayano coldly said to his only daughter in front of her. Ayumi, 18 years old just looked down on the ground.

Ayumi who was wearing beautiful red and white kimono along with kanzashi pins and accessories around her. "... Again...?" Ayumi whispered.

Kaori and Ayano looked at each other. Kaori was worried for her daughter. It's the fifth future consort that they choose for her and yet, all of them was betrayed her.