Chapter 14

"Hey, Ali." Arien call out her name. Alice and Arjen turn at her. They were walking to their next lesson with maids behind them. "Yes, Big Sister?" Alice said.

"Was the Third Prince in the book?" Arien asked. Alice think a little before nodded at her. "Yeah. From what I remember." Alice said. "Why did you asked?" Arjen join their conversation. "We've seen everyone in the Imperial family. Except for the Third Prince. What kind of person he is?" Arien asked them.

"The Emperor, The Crown Prince and The Second Prince all have a calm aura..." Alice said. "Wouldn't he be similar?" Arjen asked. "Would he?" Arien asked back.

"You know for our next lesson-" Arien tried to said but suddenly someone appeared in front of her. They look at that person.

"?! Ishina?!" The three said in shock.

"Your next lesson have been cancelled. His Majesty, The Emperor, has asked your presence." Ishina said. "Whaaaaaaaaaat?!" The three though in their mind.

"W͢h͢y͢ s͢o͢ s͢u͢d͢d͢e͢n͢l͢y͢?!"

Arien, Arjen and Alice froze in front The Emperor that calmly sipping his tea. He glance at them making Alice and Arien let out a low hiccup.

"P͢l͢e͢a͢s͢e͢ t͢e͢l͢l͢ u͢s͢ b͢e͢f͢o͢re͢ y͢o͢u͢ c͢o͢m͢e͢!!"

"Ishina." The Emperor call her name. "Yes." Ishina answer bowed down at him.

"I have heard that their lessons are too excessive." The Emperor said. "I am trying to improve their skills-" Ishina said but cut off. "Ishina." The Emperor said.

"I will not repeat myself. You should know this." The Emperor said coldly.

"... I will correct myself." Ishina said. "To be this calm in front of the Emperor, that's impressive Ishina." The three though, glancing at Ishina.

"Imperial Prince, Imperial Princesses. Please have a seat." Ishina said. "Ah, yes." Arien said turn at her. "Thank you, Ishina." Alice said slowly at her.

"Ishina." The Emperor slam his cup making a noise.

"Just now... Did I hear my child speaking formally to a head maid? What should I do about this?" The Emperor let out his magic and coldly said to her.

Ishina flinched at his bloodlust. The three look at Ishina. "Huh?? We weren't supposed to speak formally to Ishina?" Alice thought.

"F͢o͢r I͢s͢h͢i͢n͢a͢ t͢o͢ b͢e͢ t͢ro͢u͢b͢l͢e͢d͢... B͢u͢t͢ e͢v͢e͢n͢ i͢f͢ s͢h͢e͢ i͢s͢ a͢ s͢e͢rv͢a͢n͢t͢, s͢h͢e͢'s͢ s͢t͢i͢l͢l͢ t͢o͢o͢ o͢l͢d͢ f͢o͢r u͢s͢ t͢o͢ s͢p͢e͢a͢k͢ f͢o͢rm͢a͢l͢l͢y͢ t͢o͢... W͢e͢ g͢re͢w͢ u͢p͢ l͢e͢a͢rn͢i͢n͢g͢ w͢e͢s͢t͢e͢rn͢ c͢o͢u͢rt͢e͢s͢y͢.."

"My sincerest apologies, Your Majesty..." Ishina said scared at The Emperor.

"B͢u͢t͢ I͢'m͢ t͢o͢o͢ s͢c͢a͢re͢d͢ t͢o͢ s͢a͢y͢ a͢n͢y͢t͢h͢i͢n͢g͢!!!"

"What did I say, Ishina?" The Emperor asked her.

"I shall treat them like the other members of the Imperial family..." Ishina said. The triplets turn at her in a little shock. "Like the other members of the Imperial family..?" The three though.

"Fix your behavior accordingly. There will be no second chance." The Emperor said putting down his cup for maids to pour it. "Yes, Your Majesty." Ishina said.

They sit in silence while the maids pour their tea. Alice sit beside Arien while Arjen sit beside Arien. They uncomfortable look around.

"I'll be sending Eiji." The Emperor said cutting off the silence. "Yes, Your Majesty." Ishina said bowed down at him. Alice take her cup and sipping it slowly.

"Eiji?" Arien asked in telepathy.

"Who is that?" Arjen asked in telepathy.

"You ask him, Ali." Arien said in telepathy.

"What? No. I don't want to. How about you ask him, Big Brother?" Alice asked in telepathy.

"I don't want to." Arjen groan slowly in telepathy.

While the three was having a fight on their telepathy, The Emperor stare at them. "Children are difficult..." He mumble but the three heard it. They look at him in confusion.

"W͢h͢a͢t͢ d͢i͢d͢ h͢e͢ m͢e͢a͢n͢ b͢y͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢?"

In their room after having a tea with The Emperor.

"Eiji is the name of the Third Imperial Prince, Eiji Nolbeia Yuriana." Ishina said after they asked her.

"The Third Prince?!" The three asked loudly. "That is correct. Please refrain from speaking formally to me." Ishina said.

"May I ask what kind of person is he? Oops, I mean what kind of person is he?" Arjen asked while Arien and Alice still shock about it.

"As the head maid, I cannot freely speak about the Imperial Prince.. I request permission to speak about him." Ishina said. The three look at her in question.

"The Third Prince has a rough side. You must not disobey or contradict His Imperial Highness." Ishina said. "What?!" The three question in shock at their mind. "He also has a nickname." Ishina said.

"'T͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r's͢ m͢a͢d͢ d͢o͢g͢'. H͢e͢ i͢s͢ m͢e͢rc͢i͢l͢e͢s͢s͢ t͢o͢ a͢n͢y͢o͢n͢e͢ h͢e͢ c͢o͢n͢s͢i͢d͢e͢rs͢ a͢n͢ e͢n͢e͢m͢y͢."

"Whaaaaat-" the three thought shock in their mind.

"H͢e͢'s͢ s͢e͢n͢d͢i͢n͢g͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ k͢i͢n͢d͢ o͢f͢ p͢e͢rs͢o͢n͢ t͢o͢ u͢s͢?! W͢h͢a͢t͢ a͢re͢ y͢o͢u͢ p͢l͢a͢n͢n͢i͢n͢g͢, E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r?!"

*Distorted memory.

"I gotta fix these brats habits. Make them suffer from Eiji." The Emperor said.

"L͢i͢f͢e͢ i͢s͢ s͢o͢ u͢n͢c͢o͢m͢f͢o͢rt͢a͢b͢l͢e͢ h͢e͢re͢. I͢ d͢e͢f͢i͢n͢i͢t͢e͢l͢y͢ d͢o͢n͢'t͢ w͢a͢n͢t͢ t͢o͢ m͢e͢e͢t͢ s͢o͢m͢e͢o͢n͢e͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ d͢a͢n͢g͢e͢ro͢u͢s͢-"

Suddenly someone enter and bowed at them. "Greetings to the Fourth Imperial Prince, First Imperial Princess and Second Imperial Princess. I've brought a message from the Third Imperial Prince." The Butler said. The three flinched a little.

"The Third Imperial Prince requests for you three to come to his palace." He said bowing down at them. The three look shock.

"The Emperor's mad dog..." Alice thought and gripping her dress. Arjen and Arien also thought about it.

In another palace.

Someone was humming happily while walking. "How exciting~?" That person said smirking.