Chapter 78 + Reminder!

Hold on! Before you guys start read, please read this first!

For your information, English is not my first language and I know that my books gonna have an autocorrect or typos. If you found it, don't even bother about it. Also don't correct it on the comments. If I found it on the comments, I'll delete it. I don't like it. This is my book and I can do whatever I want.

If you guys don't like about this, don't read my book anymore or don't follow me because this is my rule.

Thank you for read this. You guys can start to read the story now. Enjoy!

The triplets and their guardians walked together inside the Imperial Palace. Suddenly they noticed someone in front of them. "Yes?" Arien said.

Edward was waiting for them. "... You're back." Edward said once noticed them.

Alice and Arien stare at him with cold face. "... Do you have anything to say?" Arjen said. Edward stare at them in silence.

"Why is he look like that...?" Alice asked in telepathy.

"....?"

"Prince Edward seems to be in a weird state?" Arien said in telepathy.

"I've never been scared in my life." Edward thought.

"It was more than a rumor that the pressure of the Yuriana Emperor has is overwhelming."

Earlier.

"... Listen up, kid." The Emperor said standing up. Edward look at him in fear.

"To use as a bait, to put a spell on my daughters. Those two things are okay, but to put your purpose before the thought of apologizing..." The Emperor darkly said. Eiji slowly get away from him.

"If you go back to the Forest Empire without my daughter's forgiveness... You'll lose this Empire's courtesy towards your Empire." The Emperor said glaring down at Edward with his eyes glowing and his bloodlust.

Present.

"I wasn't as scared as I was when I was threatened by my brother. Second Princess completely like the Emperor...." Edward thought shaking in fear. Arien and Arjen look at him in confusion while Alice rolled her eyes at him.

"Princesses, I'd like to take this opportunity to apolo-" Edward said but Arien quickly cut him. "I don't want an apology for your needs." Arien said turning her head away from him.

"What the hell am I supposed to do?" Edward thought. "Prince Edward. You said you'd compete with your half-brother as the Second Prince." Alice said.

"Well, I'm sorry if it's hurt you, not that I care much but I think you're not Forest's Prince, you're trying to borrow the power of the Dragon." Alice said make Edward flinched at her.

"The half-brother of the Crown Prince in the Forest is not welcome." Arien said. "We're being loved~" Arjen said.

"If you could, you want to be born in chagrin. The Prince." Arien said. "... What does have that to do with this story?" Edward asked her.

Arien was about to say but Alice stop her. They stare at each other before Arien nodded at her. Alice then turned at Edward. "What's her mean is... Just as the Prince can't choose his own birth, so can we." Alice said.

"Fate that you can't choose by yourself... Besides, if you have a lot of hateful memory about it, don't you think it's terribly rude to let it go your way?" Alice said. Edward stare at her.

"I'm not that cruel and rude like earlier, Prince Edward. I was like that because you disrespect me and my sister but mostly because of our Heibis blood." Alice said.