Chapter 37

"Ishina..." Eiji said. "She's the one who instigated the attack of Alice, Arien and Arjen?" Loyd asked him.

"That can't be true...? Ishina is not like that..." Loyd said. "Oh, is that so?" Eiji said nervously at him.

"You and I, Alex of course, have been loyal to Father since childhood. I can't think of Ishina betraying the Imperial Family." Loyd said to him.

"There's a possibility that Count Clone could have lied." Killua said. "Count... You're very generous. I have to scold him properly." Eiji said with dark aura. "No, Eiji." Loyd said to him.

"It's technically illegal to detain a Count. Because we didn't go through a formal arrest. Count Clone may have failed to resist because of his presence." Loyd explain.

"More than this, is dangerous. If it is known that the Count was detained without a proper procedures, it would be obvious that there would be backlash from the nobility." Loyd said.

"You shouldn't wield the authority of the Imperial family without justification. I'll come back with a sword." Loyd said again. "Yes..." Eiji said pouting at him.

"I'm sorry to say this, Your Royal Highness The Crown Prince. Isn't Duke Rosea also suspicious?" Killua said.

"You said Count Clone and the suspicious man were at the Duchess of Rosea. The, wouldn't it be possible that the Duke Rosea is also working with them?" Killua asked them.

"No way~ Oh, it's not Duke Rosea." Eiji said. "It's hard to doubt Duke Rosea." Loyd said. "Pardon?" Killua asked in surprise.

"Duke Rosea was a close friend of both Father and Mother." Loyd explain.

"Especially a distant relative of Mother. They said that when they were young, they were always together." Loyd said.

"I heard that he stayed with Mother until the end when she died. Don't remember much because I was a baby back then..." Eiji said.

"If they was a desire for power, he would have contacted us... He is living quietly, giving charity to the slums without any movement...." Loyd said.

"Hmm... It's hard to doubt both side. But..." Killua said.

"Isn't it that the closer you are, the easier is to betray?" Killua continued his sentence. Loyd freeze at it.

"That was too much, Killua~" Eiji said to his guardian. "It's not wrong~" Killua said. Loyd think when The Empress died. Everyone at there was cried at her died.

"Duke and Ishina. It's hard to doubt either. Killua is right." Loyd though.

"Let's keep an eye on both side first." Loyd said to them.

At triplets place.

"... Arien, Ali." Arjen call their name in telepathy.

"Yes?" Arien and Alice said in telepathy.

"Do you see the look on Duke Rosea face?" Arjen asked in telepathy.

"Yeah.. Does he have a grudge against Ishina?" Alice said in telepathy.

"I don't know..." Arien said in telepathy.

Duke Rosea notice that the three look at him. "Ah, excuse me." Duke Rosea apologized to them.

"The Head Maid is right. I'll come back later." Duke Rosea said to them. "Ah... Yes..." Arien said.

"Take care, Duke Rosea." Ishina said when Duke Rosea walk in front her along with Riolu behind him.

"Ishina..." Duke Rosea though glaring at Ishina.

"Now and then, you're an annoying girl." Duke Rosea though gritting his teeth in anger.