Chapter 12

"I͢ s͢a͢i͢d͢ e͢v͢e͢ry͢t͢h͢i͢n͢g͢ I͢ s͢h͢o͢u͢l͢d͢n͢'t͢ h͢a͢v͢e͢ s͢a͢i͢d͢ i͢n͢ f͢ro͢n͢t͢ o͢f͢ t͢h͢e͢ C͢ro͢w͢n͢ P͢ri͢n͢c͢e͢.."

"We're so dead!!" Arien and Alice thought, cried out in fear. Suddenly Arjen take their hands and pull them to running from there.

"?!"

Alice and Arien look at Arjen that was pulling them. Arien's shawl was falling down to ground while Alice's hair pin bounce away from her hand.

"Arjen?!" "Big Brother?!" Alice and Arien thought. Without they knowing, The Crown Prince take Alice's hair pin and Arien's shawl on the ground.

"Arjen?! Why are we running away?!" Arien asked in telepathy.

"I don't know!" Arjen said in telepathy.

"Even if we run away, he will still...!" Alice tried to said in telepathy.

They quickly go inside and close the door. The three immediately sit in front of the big door and pant lightly. They trying to catch their breath.

"We're inside the palace again.." Arien said in telepathy.

"Oh my.. I feel like my heart is stop beating.." Alice said trying to catch her breath in telepathy.

"Gasp.." Arjen said in telepathy.

"B͢u͢t͢ t͢h͢e͢ C͢ro͢w͢n͢ P͢ri͢n͢c͢e͢ d͢i͢d͢n͢'t͢ c͢h͢a͢s͢e͢ a͢f͢t͢e͢r u͢s͢. H͢e͢ m͢i͢g͢h͢t͢ h͢a͢v͢e͢ l͢e͢t͢ u͢s͢ g͢o͢ b͢e͢c͢a͢u͢s͢e͢ o͢f͢ h͢o͢w͢ o͢u͢t͢ra͢g͢e͢o͢u͢s͢ w͢e͢ w͢e͢re͢..."

"Shit! We're screwed! We cursed the Imperial family in front of the Crown Prince...!" Arjen said. Alice and Arien turn to look at him. Alice look down sadly.

"I couldn't hold myself neither and I even put you two in danger. I'm sorry..." Alice said sadly. Arjen patted her back softly while Arien look at them.

"Ali, Arjen." Arien call their name. Arjen and Alice look at her. Arien put her hands on them.

"We did nothing wrong." Arien said in serious face. "Yeah..." Alice and Arjen said slowly.

"Why do you mean by 'we did nothing wrong'?" A familiar voice said cutting of their moment. The three flinched right away and slowly turn behind.

"T͢h͢i͢s͢ s͢t͢i͢f͢f͢, c͢o͢l͢d͢ v͢o͢i͢c͢e͢ b͢e͢l͢o͢n͢g͢s͢ t͢o͢...?"

"I͢s͢h͢i͢n͢a͢?!"

"Your Highnesses should be resting peacefully in your bedroom." Ishina said. Alice and Arien look at her with scared face and force smile at her. "That..." Arjen said with same expression. "We.." Alice tried to said.

"So.. What is going on here?" Ishina said to them. The three look at her. "Ah.. Um.." Alice said glancing at Arien. "Dunno...?" Arien said. "She's scarier than The Crown Prince.." The three thought.

In their room.

"How did you leave?" Ishina asked them. Arien and Alice gripped their dress while Arjen gripped his pajama.

"How..." Arien said. "We just walked out.." Arjen said. "Yeah." Alice said nodding at them.

"Ha.. You two, please prepare a bath for Their Highnesses." Ishina said to the maids behind her. "Yes, Lady Ishina." The maids said bowed down at her.

Once they leave, Ishina sighed again. The three look at her in confusion.

"This is the second time, that three of you suddenly disappeared." Ishina said.

"We made sure to confirm that three of you were asleep, and the servants were also waiting in front of your bedroom. But then you three suddenly just vanished." Ishina said.

"W͢h͢a͢t͢ i͢s͢ s͢h͢e͢ t͢a͢l͢k͢i͢n͢g͢ a͢b͢o͢u͢t͢...? W͢h͢e͢n͢ w͢e͢ l͢o͢o͢k͢e͢d͢, n͢o͢b͢o͢d͢y͢ w͢a͢s͢ w͢a͢i͢t͢i͢n͢g͢ o͢u͢t͢s͢i͢d͢e͢.."

"But weren't the servants the ones who suddenly disappeared?" Arien asked her.

"Please do not hide anything and just tell me." Ishina said. The three look at her in shock then little bit anger. "We are not hiding anything!" Alice said loudly. They stare at each other.

"Ha.. If you don't want to admit it, there is nothing I can do.." Ishina said. "For a members of The Imperial family to lie.. How outrageous.." She said again. The three look at her in rage. "Believe our words!!" The three thought.

"Your etiquette lesson will start soon. As soon as you're done with your bath, we will prepared you for the lesson." Ishina said. "Already?!" Arien asked in surprise. "We haven't even eaten breakfast yet.." Arjen said.

"It's clearly too early for the kids to start studying." They turn to the voice and look at him in surprise.

"T͢h͢e͢ C͢ro͢w͢n͢ P͢ri͢n͢c͢e͢!!"

"Greetings to His Imperial Highness, The Crown Prince." Ishina bowed at him. The three start to shaking.

"When did he enter?!" Arjen asked in telepathy.

"He ended up chasing us in the end!" Arien said in telepathy.

"Is this the end of our life?!" Alice asked in telepathy.

"We cursed the Imperial family in front of the future Emperor so.. It's not wrong if we were be punished for it.." Arien said in telepathy.

"Do you think he will hit us once...?" Arjen asked.

"I don't think so.." Alice said in telepathy.

Suddenly the Crown Prince kneel in front of them make them froze in their place. "Eek!" Arien and Alice said in their mind.

"... This." He hold Arien's shawl at her. "Kneeling.." Alice thought. "Ah my shawl..." Arien said and take her shawl from him. "It's really fluffy and smells nice.." Arien said and smelling her shawl.

Suddenly a The Crown Prince hand approach Arien making she surprised. Arien shut her eyes tightly in fear. "I'll get punched!" Arien thought but The Crown Prince just pat her head making she open her eyes.

"Huh?" Arien asked. He then glance at Alice making she flinched. She immediately closed her eyes when his hand come at her but she feel like he was clipping her bang.

Alice open her eyes and completely revealed her green and red eyes. The Crown Prince stare at her making Arien and Arjen look at them in nervous. Then Alice feel his hand was patting her head too. The Crown Prince glance at Arjen.

"Big Sister, why is the Crown Prince doing this...?" Alice asked in telepathy.

"Is this to warn us that he'll chop off our heads, if we act like that again?" Arjen said in telepathy.

"Don't said that..." Arien said in telepathy.

"Ishina." The Crown Prince finished patting the triplets head and turn at Ishina. "Yes, Your Imperial Highness." Ishina politely said.

"Give me their lesson schedule." The Crown Prince said. "Yes." Ishina said. "Why the schedule?" The three question in their minds.

Ishina hands him the triplets schedule. The Crown Prince look at it with disbelief stare.

"Even if father ordered you to managing everything about them..." He grip the schedule paper making it almost ripped. A black smoke around his hand that on paper.

"Are you insane, Ishina?"