Chapter 88

"Alex~ the treatment room is ready." Niwe said.

"Thank you, Niwe." Alex turned at him while holding something and smiled at his guardian. "Mana and full charge treatment tools are perfect." Niwe said.

"Now, no matter what happens~ as long as you stay alive, you can be saved~" Niwe happily said as he holding Alex's hands. "Yay~" Alex smiled widely as he let Niwe to spin him.

"... I hope they're all doing well. I'm at the Imperial castle, cleaning up after the debutante and preparing treatment just in case with Niwe." Alex thought.

"Father, Loyd, Kazeya, Jason, Louis and Arien went to save Arjen and Alice. Eiji, Sidwell and Killua at the Forest Empire..." Alex thought as he thinking of something.

"Eiji... I hope he's not going wild." Alex thought.

At the Forest Empire...

Eiji steps the wall beside the Emperor of Forest Empire made it crumble.

"Emperor of Forest Empire. It's been awhile but I'm sorry that we have to meet again like this." Eiji said smirking at him.

"Your eldest son did something ridiculous to my younger triplets siblings." Eiji said. The three of them was inside the Emperor of Forest Empire with guards passed out behind them.

"Winston...?" The Emperor asked in fear. "Yeah. Thank us for visiting you unofficially before it's spread to international issues." Eiji cheekily said to him.

"If you're not satisfied... Then be prepared to have an all-out war with the Yuriana Empire." Eiji threaten him with his eyes glows in rage. The Emperor look at him in fear.

"You look like a villain, Eiji..." Killua thought from behind. "... What do you want?" The Emperor asked him. "You understand what I'm saying. First, bring Prince Edward." Eiji happily said.

"Edward is not in the Imperial City. I heard that he went to the hospital because he was not feeling well." The Emperor said. "What? You really don't know or you pretending you don't know?" Eiji said.

"What are you talking about?" The Emperor asked him in confusion. Eiji glare at him. "... With all due respect, I would like to say a word, Your Majesty." Killua said.

"Prince Winston's henchmen has confessed. At the orders of the Crown Prince, he also poisoned Prince Edward." Killua said.

"Prince Edward must be in custody somewhere in the Crown Prince's Palace. If you see it with your own eyes, you'll believe us, right?" Killua said. "Feed him poison? Confinement...? Winston and Edward?" The Emperor said in shock when he said that.

"The Prince of the Forest Empire did such a rude thing...?" The Emperor said in disbelief. "He did that! And to my younger siblings too!" Eiji angrily said. "T-That kind of..." The Emperor slowly said. Sidwell stare at him in silence.

"Obviously has no idea of his children's problem. What an incompetent Emperor." Sidwell said after let they talking. The Emperor look at him in shock when he said that.

"What...?" The Emperor said. "I don't intended to intervene in a family fight of humans... But let me say a word." Sidwell said.

"If you think of your Empire, it would be good to abandon your eldest son." Sidwell said.

In other place.

Winston suddenly get a chilled while he was waiting for his henchmen.

"What...? I felt something ominous... No way..." Winston said to himself. He suddenly remember the face of the Imperial family.