What if Alice was a villainess? Part 2

Since then, Alice start to bully and insult Arien when she have a chance and acting like a victim to look like Arien hurt her.

The Emperor and the Princes began to hated Arien everytime Alice getting hurt. Alice was really happy when she know about it.

"Finally! Finally, Dad and brothers hate Arien!" Alice happily said at her room. She was dancing around in happiness.

Louis also inside of the room and standing from beside. "Hehe... The plan is working..." Alice said with wide smile.

Louis stare at her as he knows that Alice was slowly losing her mind. He griped his hands tighten in anger. Alice still dancing around when she suddenly stop at the center of her room.

"But still... It's not enough. Why it didn't feel satisfied to me...? Do I need more...? More?" Alice mumble slowly but Louis can heard her. She slowly smiled and nodded to herself.

"I see... I need more! More!" Alice laughed to herself loudly. Louis come closer to her and held her shoulder. "Alice, let's rest for the day." Louis said gently pull her to the bed.

"Right, Louis?! I need more right?!" Alice said gripping his hands and stare at his eyes. Louis feels the sympathy to her and nodded to her.

"Yeah... You need more... Goodnight." Louis said tugging her in and kiss her forehead. Alice mumble to him and slowly close her eyes.

Louis stare at her before walked out of the room. He slowly close the door and stare down at the ground in front of the door. The Imperial Palace was dark because of the time.

Louis feels the pressure between the decision that he need to choose. "What should I do?" Louis thought, gripping his hair and slumped to the ground.

The next day.

"Louis! I have a new idea!" Alice immediately said to him. Like always, Louis was sticking to her. Louis look at her with eye bag since he didn't sleep last night.

"... What is it?" Louis said to her tiredly. Alice was about to tell him about her new ideas but stop when she noticed his face.

"Are you okay? Did you didn't sleep last night?" Alice said touched his face make Louis look at her with wide eyes.

"... I did. Just a few hours." Louis said to her. "Geez. We need to work together to eliminate Arien. So take care of yourself." Alice slightly scolded him as she give her mana to him.

"... Sorry. What was your plan?" Louis said after he feels the energy that Alice gave him. Alice slammed the papers at his chest make he startled.

"This!" Alice happily said with wide grin. Louis take the paper and read it. He look at it with wide eyes and turn at Alice.

"Alice, no-" Louis refused to use it but Alice shut him with her fingers. "Louis. It's my plan. You can't refuse it or disagree with it." Alice said to him with small smile.

Louis gripped the papers before nodded at her with heavy heart. "Yes, Alice." Louis said make Alice smiled.

"Great. Now, let's get working." Alice said and walking to her study table. Louis stare at her before sighed loudly.

A few days later.

Arien was sitting at her room since she was scared if Alice saw her. The Emperor and her brothers have been ignored her along with Arjen who can't help but ignore her since they believe that Arien always hurt Alice.

Arien hide herself at the bed when the door suddenly knocked make she flinched. "W-Who is there?" Arien nervously said.

"It's me." The familiar voice said from outside make Arien happy. She immediately get out from the bed and run to open the door.