Chapter 71

"Arien- Ali-" Arjen call their name but Alice and Arien just blankly stare at somewhere else.

"... Arien! Ali! I asked which dessert you wanted." Arjen said with cakes at his hand. Arien and Alice quickly snap out of it. "Ah, l.. Lemon cake!" Arien said. "I'll just take a chocolate cake..." Alice slowly said looking at the paper in front of her. Arjen stare at them.

"... Is something worrying you two? You've been like this since we visited the town." Arjen said. "Ah." Arien and Alice said.

"Ah geez... Just tell me so you can get it off your shoulder." Arjen said leaning at Arien. Alice just glance at them before look back at the paper.

"... It's because Prince Edward, Brother." Alice slowly said tapping the pen. Arjen turned at her before turn back at Arien. Arien nodded at him. "... Knew it." Arjen thought. "What did he say?" Arjen said.

"He told us to go to Duke Eshio..." Arien said. "Hah? Who is he to ordered you two around? That bastard." Arjen said. "... That..." Arien slowly said.

"He told us we'd be able to verify the Heibi blood in me and Alice." Arien said in telepathy. Arjen quickly look at her in shock then turn at Alice who just stayed silence.

"... The only ones that know were half Heibi are Dad, Brother Loyd and Brother Alex. It's hasn't been that long since we found out that we're Heibi so how did he..." Arjen said in telepathy.

"We don't know since it doesn't sound like he pulled it out of thin air..." Alice slowly said in telepathy. Arien suddenly getting shiver.

"Arien?" Arjen asked in telepathy.

"... I'm scared." Arien said in telepathy.

"Is Rurahel's... Blood that thick in my body? So much that Prince Edward realized the second he met me?" Arien said in telepathy.

"... Arjen, it's clear that your Imperial Blood is thicker. I can tell. Your resonance with Jason, our guardian, was quicker than mine. But I..." Arien said in telepathy.

"I hate it... Not our dad's blood but the blood of the person who abused us." Arien said in telepathy.

"... Arien." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Blood doesn't matter. Don't be scared, Arien. We're different from Rurahel." Arjen said in telepathy. He hugging Arien closer. Alice just look at them on the side.

"Come here, Ali... You also need it..." Arjen said. Alice put down the pen and stand up before sit beside Arjen. Arjen also hug Alice to comfort her.

"But I'm confused." Alice finally said in telepathy. Arjen and Arien turn at her. Alice then stand up and sit back at her place. She take the pen and write something on the paper.

"If Brother Arjen have thick Imperial Blood and Sister Arien have thick Heibi Blood... Then what am I?" Alice asked in telepathy. Arjen and Arien realize it.

"I mean.. I also have resonance to Louis, my guardian like Brother Arjen. The Imperial family's instinct. That's mean I have an Imperial Blood." Alice explained in telepathy writing it on the paper. Arjen and Arien come to look at it.

"But Prince Edward also said that I have Heibi blood through my veins. Which one actually?" Alice said in telepathy writing it on the paper. The triplets stayed silence and stare at the paper.

"... How about we go to figure things out at Duke Eshio?" Arien asked them.

"Let's go. I also want to help you two. Let's find out the truth." Arjen said. "... Thanks." Arien and Alice said smiling at him.