Chapter 84

"... W͢h͢a͢t͢ i͢s͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ s͢i͢t͢u͢a͢t͢i͢o͢n͢?"

"T͢h͢e͢ Y͢u͢ri͢a͢n͢a͢ E͢m͢p͢i͢re͢, t͢h͢e͢ s͢t͢ro͢n͢g͢e͢s͢t͢ c͢o͢u͢n͢t͢ry͢ o͢n͢ t͢h͢e͢ c͢o͢n͢t͢i͢n͢e͢n͢t͢. I͢n͢ t͢h͢e͢ d͢e͢b͢u͢t͢a͢n͢t͢e͢ o͢f͢ t͢h͢e͢ P͢ri͢n͢c͢e͢ a͢n͢d͢ P͢ri͢n͢c͢e͢s͢s͢e͢s͢-"

"I͢ c͢a͢n͢'t͢ b͢e͢l͢i͢e͢v͢e͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ h͢e͢'s͢ d͢a͢n͢c͢i͢n͢g͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢ a͢ s͢i͢l͢v͢e͢r d͢ra͢g͢o͢n͢!"

"They're quite good." Alice said from beside staring at Arjen and Sidwell who dancing together. "... It's amazing." The Emperor slowly said. "I'm sorry that I couldn't stop him." Jason said. "Who would stop Sidwell?" Alice said sweat drop with them. "But they're pretty good at dancing..." Arien said.

"Arjen, you're good at dancing?" Arien said in telepathy.

"Don't talk to me. I just stepped on Sidwell's foot." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Pfft! You two really look tensed at there!" Alice said laughing at them in telepathy along with Arien.

"Ah, Arjen stepped on his feet." Louis said from beside Alice. "I know, right? They look really funny." Alice said laughing at him. Louis look at her with soft smile.

"... Do you really don't want to dance, Alice?" Louis suddenly asked her make Alice stop laughing. "Ah... I'm sorry, Louis." Alice said smiling at him with sad smile.

"... It's okay. I understand." Louis said hiding his pain with a smile. "Don't be sad. After this, let's have a tea together, okay?" Alice said smiling at him. "Okay!" Louis said smiling at her happily.

Alice then heard the music already stop meaning that the dance already done. "Ah, Arjen's dance is over." Arien said looking at Arjen and Sidwell who bowed at each other. Sidwell then turned at them.

"Arien~ Alice~. Did you two enjoy my dance?" Sidwell asked them happily. "Yeah! You two look really good. Except when Brother Arjen step your foot." Alice said teasingly at Arjen. "Hey!" Arjen said in embarrassment while the Emperor wipe his hands that Sidwell touch. "Yes, it was cool." Arien said sweat drop at them.

"Originally, I was going to dance with Arien and Alice too... But someone strongly apposed it." Sidwell said glancing at Jason who pretending he's not listening.

"And Alice, I heard you don't want to dance. Why?" Sidwell said turn at her. "Hmm... It's just I don't have a mood." Alice said smiling at him.

"Then, this is instead of dancing." Sidwell said coming closer to Arien and Alice.

"Congratulations on debuting as a Royal, Arien, Alice." Sidwell said kissing Arien's cheek before turn at Alice's to kiss her cheek.

Jason and Louis immediately look at them in shock along with everyone. Alex and Eiji from beside also jump in surprises. The nobles look at them in shock.

"R-Right now... Did I get a kiss from the dragon?" Arien thought in shock while touched her cheek where Sidwell kissed her. "O-Oh... Sidwell kiss me on the cheek..." Alice thought in surprise and stare at Sidwell with red face.

"Y-You..." Jason and Louis slowly said shaking their body in anger.

"What are you doing right now?!" Jason and Louis yelled at him loudly. The Emperor quickly wipe his daughters cheek in anger. "You two are loud. Do you want a kiss too if you're unhappy?" Sidwell said to the two guardians.

"What are you-" Before Jason can finished his words, Sidwell immediately grab his and Louis's collar. Sidwell kiss their cheek before let them go.