Chapter 103

"Those who are born with mana have unique attributes. Just those who are born with fire magic cannot use ice magic. One cannot change their inherited mana, no matter how skilled they are. Unless you're forcing something into your body..." Sehera thought.

"In other words, in the instance of unique magic, you can identify the mage through that magic. So, this means..." Sehera thought while staring at Wedlyne. "I would like to see you use that unusual magic of yours." Wedlyne said to him.

"... He wants to confirm my identity. He must know about my clan." Sehera thought.

"At first glance, our mercenary clan's special magic... Is similar to destruction magic, but the way we eliminate the targets is completely different." Sehera thought.

"Unlike destruction magic, which harms the target's physically, we can corrode whatever we touch in an instant. Even if we touch is a human..." Sehera thought.

"Because of it's brutality, the magic of our clan was named 'Slaughter Magic' but..." Sehera thought before smiled at Wedlyne.

"... Why would I demonstrate it to you?" Sehera thought. "I thought the use of magic was strictly forbidden for anything other than educational purposes. Is it appropriate for the third-year representative to coerce a first-year into violating school rules?" Sehera said make he surprised.

"Well... If you really want to see my magic, id be willing to show it to the Prince and Princesses." Sehera slyly said to him. "Why, you little-!" Wedlyne grabbed his collar in anger.

"Listen up. If you harm them, I'll never forgive you." Wedlyne said glaring at him. Sehera stare at him as the image of the triplets appeared in his mind.

"... I don't want to harm them either." Sehera mumbled before slap his hand away. "Let go of me." Sehera coldly said.

"If you wish to see me use my magic, you'll have to fight me." Sehera said while adjusting his coat. He turned away and started to walk.

"Then I'll take my leave." Sehera said leaving him alone. "Wait!" Wedlyne tried to stopped him.

"Hey...! I said wait-" Wedlyne was about to go to him when someone patted his shoulder make he froze. He turned behind to look at the person.

"Who- Principal Juliana?!" Wedlyne said in surprise to see the principal at there. "Hoho~ you youngsters are so full of energy." Juliana said smiling to him.

"W-Were you watching? Since when..." Wedlyne slowly said to her. "Since you said, 'I would like to see you use your unusual magic of yours'." Juliana said. "... So you saw everything..." Wedlyne said as he feel embarrassed at her.

Wedlyne escorted her back to the principal's office. "Why didn't you intervene if you were watching the entire time? It was an opportunity to confirm Sehera's identity..." Wedlyne said to her.

"... To be honest, I don't want to be hard on that child." Juliana said as Wedlyne was confused by her. "Pardon?" Wedlyne asked her in confusion.

"If Sehera is simply trying to claim what is rightfully his, I have to intention to stop him." Juliana said as Wedlyne surprised by her answer.

"If Sehera is the last descendants... Of the mercenary clan that fell 12 years ago, the grimoire belongs to him." Juliana said.

"B-But His Majesty's clearly orders...!" Wedlyne said in panicked. "I'm aware of that, of course. And I understand why His Majesty is concerned. However, grimoires belongs to their masters." Juliana laughed at his expression.

"Although I'm following His Majesty's orders, I find it unfortunate as a mage." Juliana explained.

"Well, it's not like there's much I can do~ I just hope His Majesty revokes his orders." Juliana said smiling to him. "... I don't think you'd adopt such a vague stance..." Wedlyne sweat dropped at her make she laughed.