Chapter 100

"So, I will go first." Riolu said as he put his hood back. "Goodbye, Riolu." Arien said as the three of them see him off. "Goodbye, Sir Riolu." Wedlyne said from beside.

"You better exchange the letters back before I kick you, Riolu." Alice playfully said to him make he laughed at her. "I promise, Your Highness. Beside..." Riolu said as he grabbed her hand and kissed behind her hand make she widened her eyes.

"Let's meet more often from now, Your Highness." Riolu said deeply stare at her eyes. Alice slowly blushed as she shutter. "Oho~" Arjen said teasingly to her. "Wow..." Arien said to them.

"W-What with his sudden behavior?! In the past, he was shy around me!" Alice thought inside her mind. Her head start to smoking as she slowly stagger. Arien quickly catch her.

"Good job, Riolu. You're the first one make Alice down with that sweet words." Arjen bluntly said after looked at Alice that still can't process it. Arien nervously laughed at them.

Arien and Arjen stare at Riolu in silence. "Riolu." Arien and Arjen called his name. "Huh?" Riolu answered them.

Arjen and Arien quickly attacked him with a hug make he surprised. "I'm in a hurry, so I'm just telling you this now. Nice to meet you again." Arien said. "See you again." Arjen said.

Riolu slowly smiled at them and hugged back. "... Yes." Riolu said.

"Hey, Idiot. Hug Riolu. Even though, I know you two might see each other again." Arjen said to Alice. Alice quickly recovered and looked at them.

"Huh? It's fine! No need!" Alice quickly shake her head. "Your Highness." Alice froze when she saw Riolu already hold his arms out to her. 

Alice stare at him in red face before slowly walked and hugged him. "I-I will see you again." Alice slowly said. "Yes, Your Highness." Riolu said warping his arms around her.

Arjen and Arien smiled at them from beside. After their goodbye hug, The triplets waved at Riolu with Wedlyne.

"Princesses, Prince. It's time to go back to the dormitory." Wedlyne said to them. "Ah, that's right." Arien said to him.

"... And as I said before, watch out for Sehera." Wedlyne gave another warning for them.

"Of course, I'll watch too but you're in the same class..." Wedlyne said. Arien and Arjen stare at him. "Yes..." Arien said to him.

Arien and Arjen walked back to their room as Alice told them that she forgot something at the student council room. Alice opened the door and revealed Wedlyne waiting for her.

"You're here." Wedlyne said as Alice sit in front of him. "Alright, let's start our meeting. I'm sorry for not stopping them to go with you and Riolu." Alice said to him.

"It's fine. It's easy if they also know about this and can help us." Wedlyne said to her. Alice let out a small laughed.

"Yeah, if they can help us but you know about Sister Arien, right? She's just too... Nice. Even with someone who has bad intentions to her." Alice said to him. Wedlyne nodded as he agreed with her.

"But thanks for cover me up." Alice said leaned at her chair. Wedlyne stare at her and sighed.

"I still can't believe that you're the chosen one to in charge special security under the Emperor of Forest Empire." Wedlyne said make she smirked at him. "Yeah. Thanks for didn't tell anyone about this. You have my trust, Wedlyne." Alice said to him.

Wedlyne glanced at her before looked at the papers. "The only one who knew about this was me, Principal and The Emperor of Forest." Wedlyne said giving her some papers to her. Alice hummed and take it.