Chapter 27

"I knew you wouldn't be sleeping." Eiji said happily at Alex. "You..." Alex said with a little anger at him. The triplets stare at them from behind. ".... To think that the Second Prince would look like this." Alice though.

"C͢o͢m͢p͢l͢e͢t͢e͢l͢y͢ d͢i͢f͢f͢e͢re͢n͢t͢ f͢ro͢m͢ h͢i͢s͢ u͢s͢u͢a͢l͢ s͢e͢l͢f͢...."

"I͢s͢ i͢t͢... B͢e͢c͢a͢u͢s͢e͢ o͢f͢ t͢h͢e͢ s͢p͢e͢l͢l͢?"

"... Are you sick?" Alice asked slowly at him. Eiji and Alex look at her. "Hmm?" Alex said.

"It's nothing. I'm just a little tired." Alex said smiling at them.

"I was trying to get a bit of sleep, but since Eiji suddenly visits like this... I'm very glad." Alex said with dark aura behind him. Eiji looked away from him and laughed nervously.

"What's done is done, so let's have some tea together!" Eiji said happily. "Geez.. Here, prepare some sweets." Alex said to the servants. "At once." Servant said bowed at him.

"Your Imperial Highness!" Suddenly the Knight come at there.

"What is it?" Eiji asked. "It's a message requiring you to urgently return to your palace." The Knight said at him.

"Eh?! Don't you see that I'm trying to have some tea with my cute little siblings and Older Brother Alex?!" Eiji angrily said to him. "T-the thing is..." The Knight said nervously.

The Knight come and whispered at him. "Ha.. It can't be helped." Eiji said after heard it. Alice, Arjen and Arien look at him in question.

"T͢h͢e͢ T͢h͢i͢rd͢ P͢ri͢n͢c͢e͢ j͢u͢s͢t͢ g͢i͢v͢e͢ i͢n͢ l͢i͢k͢e͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢...?!"

"Arien~ Arjen~ Alice~ something come up.. I promise to play together with you next time." Eiji said hugging the three. "A-alright..." The three said sweat drop at him.

"... Eiji. Is it about that?" Alex asked him. Eiji nodded at him make he nodded back. Eiji turn back from them as his eyes glows in rage.

"W͢h͢a͢t͢ a͢ s͢t͢ra͢n͢g͢e͢ a͢t͢m͢o͢s͢p͢h͢e͢re͢..."

Arien and Alice glance at Alex while Arjen look at Eiji back. "What is it?" Arien slowly said. Alex look at them and smile.

"Well then, now that we've gotten rid of Eiji, how about we have some tea together and play?" Alex said happily at them. The three just sweat drop at him.

"It's hard to read the Second Prince." Arien said in telepathy.

"He's very soft, but in a way, he's more formidable than the other princes.." Alice said in telepathy.

"Agreed." Arjen said in telepathy.

"What could it be... If it was the Third Prince, he'd probably tell us right away.." Arien thought. On the table already prepared some snacks and tea from them.

"But I don't know how to get the Second Prince to tell us..." Arien thought. Alex put his hand on his head when he feel a little dizzy.

"I'm so sorry... But can the three of you play on your own for a while and return? I'll tell the knights to escort you." Alex said standing up. "What?" Alice asked.

"I think.. I need a rest for a bit. Sorry..." Alex said with a pain face. Arjen, Arien and Alice look at him in worried.

"Let me escort you my Prince." The servants said to him. "It's alright. I just want to rest, so leave me be." Alex said waving them off.

"W͢-w͢a͢i͢t͢..."

"N͢o͢n͢e͢ o͢f͢ o͢u͢r c͢u͢ri͢o͢s͢i͢t͢i͢e͢s͢ w͢e͢re͢ a͢n͢s͢w͢e͢re͢d͢!!"