Chapter 26

"E͢v͢e͢n͢ i͢f͢ w͢e͢'re͢ t͢i͢re͢d͢ f͢ro͢m͢ a͢l͢l͢ d͢a͢y͢, w͢e͢ d͢e͢c͢i͢d͢e͢d͢ t͢o͢ s͢t͢u͢d͢y͢ a͢g͢a͢i͢n͢."

"W͢h͢i͢l͢e͢ t͢h͢e͢y͢ w͢e͢re͢ a͢ f͢e͢w͢ o͢b͢j͢e͢c͢t͢i͢o͢n͢s͢ d͢u͢e͢ t͢o͢ t͢h͢e͢ d͢a͢n͢g͢e͢ro͢u͢s͢ s͢i͢t͢u͢a͢t͢i͢o͢n͢s͢ w͢e͢ w͢e͢re͢ i͢n͢, w͢e͢ w͢e͢re͢ a͢b͢l͢e͢ t͢o͢ g͢e͢t͢ p͢e͢rm͢i͢s͢s͢i͢o͢n͢ f͢ro͢m͢ t͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r b͢y͢ i͢n͢c͢re͢a͢s͢i͢n͢g͢ s͢e͢c͢u͢ri͢t͢y͢.

"I never thought I would be excited to study again.." Arien said. "Yeah except for Ali. She's always excited." Arjen said.

"They said it'll be a magic class, right?" Alice asked. "Yeah, Baron Chembo's magic class." Arjen said. They open the door and walked in.

"You're here. Welcome to my class, Your Highnesses." The teacher said to them and smiling.

"Hmm? Hoho... This is..." Teacher said and come closer to the triplets.

"Such rudeness, Baron Chembo!" Ishina said. "Ah..! My apologies." Baron said. "I was in daze after feeling the second's Prince magical power from them.." Baron said again.

"Is it because of the magic the second Prince used on us earlier?" The three thought.

"Look like other magicians can tell." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Interesting.." Arien said in telepathy.

"It's look this class will be great." Alice said in telepathy.

"The Second's Imperial Prince's unique white mana... Is defensive magic that could rival anyone in the entire Empire.. No, the entire continent." Baron said looking at them. "It's that strong..?" The three thought.

"If it's this strong, it looks like The Second Prince made quite a resolve." Baron said. "Resolve?" Alice asked.

"Yes. For my first lesson, I'll explain it to you in a simple manner." Baron said. The triplets sit down at the chairs that given. "Finally, my first magic lesson.." Alice thought happily.

"Now, look at the book I am holding." Baron said and show them a book. Suddenly he make the book float away from his hand make the three look at it with amusing.

"This is a simple motion spell. I placed a spell on it so it will continue to use my mana to keep it a float." Baron explained.

"In reverse, putting it back down, would 'recall' my mana, ending the spell." Baron said. He put it back down at the table in front them.

"Then.. Can't the magic that's placed on us, be 'recalled' as well?" Alice asked. "You're fast leaner. Of course it's possible." Baron said.

"If the Second Prince lacks mana for some reason, he could terminate the spell on you three to regenerate his own mana reverse." Baron explained.

"It's like shutting off the apps that eat up the most battery..." Arien mutters slowly. "What?" Baron asked. "Ah, it was nothing!" Arien said nervously. "Heh." Arjen said while Alice just giggle at her.

"Anyhow, the magic placed on you three is a defensive spell of the highest order, that only someone of the Royal bloodline is capable of." Baron said.

"Seeing how he used on three of you.. The Second Prince must have used up quite a lot of mana." Baron said. Arien, Arjen and Alice just stayed silent.

"I͢ k͢n͢e͢w͢ i͢t͢.. I͢t͢ w͢a͢s͢n͢'t͢ j͢u͢s͢t͢ n͢o͢t͢h͢i͢n͢g͢.."

"...However, the mana you three possess are quite interesting as well." Baron said. "What?" Arien asked while Arjen and Alice look at him in question.