Chapter 109

"So, you didn't want to be with someone until you graduate?"

Louis suddenly asked her when they walked around together. Alice looked at him before looked down.

"... Yeah but I think even after I graduated, I will not be with someone else." Alice said to him. Louis was confused when she said that. "What do you mean?" Louis asked her.

Alice take a deep breath before answering him. "It mean that I don't want to be in love with someone else for my whole life right now." Alice said make he widened his eyes. "What? But why?" Louis asked her.

Alice suddenly remembers the memories of her previous life. She sadly smiled while the winds blows her hair. "It's just... I'm not suitable for falling in love." Alice said with a smile.

Louis watched the beautiful scene in front of his eyes. "... I should be glad that she will not falling in love but..." Louis thought. "Anyway, Louis! Do you heard about-" Alice quickly changed the subject and smiling at him happily.

".... Why do I feel that Alice will love someone else in the end?"

Louis smiled at Alice who was talking and listened to her babbling about her days. Someone was watching them from the sky.

"Would you look at these four?" Sidwell said while floating in the sky. He smiled at them. He also saw Arien and Jason from another place.

After awhile, Alice finally joined her twins tea time inside the Palace. Arjen looked at her and Louis blankly while holding the snack.

"Alice, take a sit." Louis helped her to sit. "Thank you~" Alice said to him. Arjen turned at Arien and Jason. "How is it, Arien?" Jason asked her but Arien just smiled with stiff body. "I-It's fine, Jason. Thank you." Arien awkwardly said to him.

"... Would you look at these four?" Arjen thought before eat his snacks. They were talking about what happened together.

"Miss Lisa... Will be able to wake up, right?" Arien slowly said as she lift her tea cup. Alice and Arjen looked at her when she said that.

"Brother Alex treated her. I'm sure that she'll wake up, Sister." Alice softly said to her. Arjen nodded as he agreed with her. "Do you doubt his skill?" Arjen asked her. Arien quickly shake her head. "No, of course not." Arien said to them.

"It's just that... I'm worried about Sehera. His only relatives is unconscious." Arien slowly said as she looked down in sadness. Alice and Arjen looked at each other before looked back at her.

"We can visit him from time to time to chat... And have snacks together. We can do that much." Arjen said to her as Alice nodded and agreed with him. Arien immediately looked up when he said that.

"I'm sure... he's lonely..." Arjen said as the two of them were thinking about Sehera on the prison while Alice just thinking about something else.

"Now... What should I do with him...?" Alice thought to herself as she take a sip of her tea. Sehera already know that she's not the real Dark Shadow user. Her secret is in his hand and she need to do something about it.

Arien and Arjen were always went to see Sehera since Arien feel bad about it. Alice just following them from behind and from her eyes, it's seems like Sehera didn't want to reveal her secret at any moment. The Academy were closed for the time being.

"We will come again tomorrow." Arien waved at him after Sehera whispered a thanks at them. Alice glanced at him before looked at her twins.

"Brother, Sister. Can you two go first? There's something that i need to talk with Sehera." Alice said with a smile. Arien and Arjen were frowned and confused by it but they nodded at her. "Don't take a long time. You know that Dad hate us in here." Arjen said to her before walked together with Arien back to the palace.

"I won't." Alice said before she turned at Louis that waiting patiently beside her. "Louis, can you please stand guard around me? I don't want anyone to see me." Alice said to him as she smiled innocently.

Louis raised his eyebrows in confusion but nodded when she said that. "What will you do?" Louis said to her. Alice's smile widened as she turned to looked at Sehera. "There's something important that i want to talk with him." Alice said to him.

Louis frowned but didn't say anything about it as he turned his back and looked around the prison. Alice used her magic to enter Sehera's prison and walked in front of him. She put the magic boundary around them so that no one can listen to it.

"I'll cut the chase since you're already knew the real me. I want to erase your memory about me." The smile on her face dropped as she stare at Sehera with coldness. Sehera didn't say anything and just stare at her. He know what did she meant about that.

"... It's no use for erasing my memory, Your Highness. The blood inside of my body will still reacting for Dark Shadow user." Sehera said to her as Alice sighed in frustration. "I know but I can't let you go especially when you know my secret." Alice said to him and trying to think of another solution.

"Why did you take the blood, Your Highness? It can take your life if you're not using it properly." Sehera said as Alice turned at him when he suddenly asked her that. Alice stare at him before answering him.

"I will tell you one secret about it. My friend... I was indebted by him and I'm promise that I will do anything for him. He want to try to have Dark Shadow user since it's been centuries for it disappeared. I accepted it." Alice said to him as she remembers about Edward in her mind. The first time Alice was indebted for him.

"You're right. I almost died everytime I take those blood. Nevertheless, I'm now still alive now and has one of the rare power on the world." Alice said again as she stare down at him. She kneel in front of him and take his chin with her finger to make him looked at her.

"No one know about it and it's my top hidden secrets. Honestly, I want to kill you so that you can't run your mouth about it but my twins seems to be attached to you. So I'll give you a chance." Alice coldly said to him as she stare at him with her eyes glowing in the dark.

"I'll let you live. However, if i heard one word about it, I'll take your life away. I can easily disguise it with a suicide." Alice smirked at him cruelly as Sehera widened his eyes at her words. His shiver run down from his body at her glare and cruel smirk on her face.

Who knows the most innocent and kind Second Princess of Yuriana Empire is a cruel witch?!

Hello, everyone.

I'm not free completely but this draft have been for a year. So I thought that I want to publish it for to let everyone know that this book is still on going. Anyway, their epilogues inside the manhwa is really cute😭 Arien and Jason is finally engaged! I can't wait to continue this book🙂 That's all from me and five months to go before I finish my highschool! Goodbye!