Chapter 63

At another place.

Niwe enter the familiar lake and swim down to underwater and found a bubble with red wolf and silver fox in there.

"... You're doing good. Well, this should be nothing compared to the last 5 years." Niwe said looking at Jason and Louis's animal form.

"But it's still risky since you got stabbed. That damn Duke Rosea... He's already damned though... It was a good idea to revert back to your original form. Since it's less of a recovery time." Niwe said.

"Let's endure it a bit more, Jason, Louis. Your masters decided to live in the Imperial Palace." Niwe said giving them some of healing magic.

"Soon... You'll meet them again." Niwe said.

With the triplets and the Emperor.

"Woah!" Arien and Alice said looking outside from the carriage. "Oh, wow~" Arjen said also looking outside with his twins.

"Did you see that troubadour, Arjen, Ali?" Arien asked them in excitement. "Yeah." Arjen said. "As expected of a fantasy world." Alice said. "Look, look over there, Arjen, Ali!" Arien said.

"The meat skewers from the stall look delicious!" Alice said drooling together with Arjen and Alice. The Emperor who heard them. "Tonight's dinner should be meat skewers..." The Emperor thought.

"It's feel nice to see people act so naturally." Alice said. "Yeah. I'm glad we hid the fact this is an Imperial carriage." Arjen said.

"If not, everyone would be too busy bowing after seeing the Imperial carriages and escort." Arjen said. Alice can imagine it. "Haha..." Arien laughing nervously when he said that.

"W͢e͢ s͢o͢l͢v͢e͢d͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ i͢s͢s͢u͢e͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢ t͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r's͢ d͢i͢s͢t͢o͢rt͢i͢o͢n͢ m͢a͢g͢i͢c͢."

"The magic should last until we have to leave the town. So you can keep sightseeing without worry." The Emperor said. "Okay, Dad!" The triplets happily answer him.

The Emperor having a heart attack when they said call him dad. "Ah, look. A little kid running really quickly." Arien said. "Yeah." Arjen and Alice said.

The triplets can saw that all the kids at there play together without worries make they a little envious with the kids.

"It's look like they're having fun." Arien said in telepathy.

"Yeah..." Arjen said in telepathy.

"How do I put it? They look very..." Alice said in telepathy.

"Free..." The triplets said in sync in their telepathy.

"W͢e͢ a͢l͢w͢a͢y͢s͢ h͢i͢d͢ f͢ro͢m͢ R͢u͢ra͢h͢e͢l͢ a͢n͢d͢ m͢a͢i͢d͢s͢... W͢e͢ c͢o͢u͢l͢d͢ o͢n͢l͢y͢ ru͢n͢ a͢ro͢u͢n͢d͢ t͢h͢e͢ f͢o͢re͢s͢t͢ s͢i͢n͢c͢e͢ n͢o͢b͢o͢d͢y͢ w͢o͢u͢l͢d͢ b͢e͢ t͢h͢e͢re͢."

"T͢h͢o͢s͢e͢ k͢i͢d͢s͢ d͢o͢n͢'t͢ c͢a͢re͢ a͢b͢o͢u͢t͢ w͢h͢o͢'s͢ l͢o͢o͢k͢i͢n͢g͢ a͢t͢ t͢h͢e͢m͢... T͢h͢e͢y͢'re͢ h͢a͢v͢i͢n͢g͢ f͢u͢n͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢ o͢t͢h͢e͢r p͢e͢o͢p͢l͢e͢."

"What is your desire?"

"W͢h͢e͢n͢ t͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r a͢s͢k͢e͢d͢ u͢s͢ w͢h͢a͢t͢ w͢e͢ w͢a͢n͢t͢e͢d͢... T͢h͢e͢ f͢i͢rs͢t͢ t͢h͢i͢n͢g͢ w͢e͢ t͢h͢o͢u͢g͢h͢t͢ o͢f͢ w͢a͢s͢ t͢h͢e͢ o͢u͢t͢s͢i͢d͢e͢ w͢o͢rl͢d͢."

"W͢h͢a͢t͢ i͢f͢-"

After an hours.

"We've arrived." The Emperor said. "At Marquess Besen's territory." The Emperor said again.