Chapter 30

All the knights were having walked around the Imperial Castle make some nobles wonder at it.

"Is it just me or has the Imperial City's security become tighter this day?" One of the nobles asked when he saw the knights. "I don't think you're imagining it. After someone tried to assassinate members of the Imperial Family, the Prince personally ordered for an increase in security." Another nobles said.

"The Imperial Family was attacked?! When?! Who?! Why didn't you tell me?!" The first nobles asked him in panic. "Well, you know.. It was the triplets." The second nobles whispered at him. "... Ah, them..." The first nobles said in relief.

"To mobilize the Imperial guards all because of those illegitimate children..." The second nobles said. "Mind your words! There were a few nobles who were dragged away just for saying stuff like that." The first nobles quickly said to him.

"The taxes we pay are being used for those bastard's security... Does that make any sense?" The second nobles said. "The Imperial family's discipline is no longer what it used to be..." The first nobles said before they leaving together.

Without them knowing, someone was watch and listened to their conservation. Loyd look at them and think so hard about it.

In the triplets place. Alice was staring at Louis while Arjen and Arien staring at Jason.

"We met him again... He's always shows up out of nowhere." Alice thought staring at Louis's eyes.

"Ah, hello." Arjen and Alice greet them in sync. Arien look at them in shock. "Arjen's and Ali's politely greet them first?!" Arien thought. "Hi." Louis and Jason greet them back with smile.

"You three look gloomy. Is there something wrong?" Jason asked them. The three stayed silent. Jason and Louis glance at each other before kneeling in front of their master.

"... If you don't mind, this two wanderer can listened to your problem. Can you tell us?" Louis said to them.

"Huh?" Louis and Jason said smiling softly at them. "Ah..." Alice and Arien said. They three staring at them.

"W͢e͢i͢rd͢."

"W͢e͢ d͢o͢n͢'t͢ k͢n͢o͢w͢ w͢h͢o͢ h͢e͢ i͢s͢... S͢o͢ w͢h͢y͢ a͢re͢n͢'t͢ w͢e͢ c͢a͢u͢t͢i͢o͢u͢s͢ o͢f͢ h͢i͢m͢?"

"I feel bad for being swayed by the Emperor's whims." Arjen said.

"Whim?" Louis asked. "Which whim?" Jason asked. Arien and Alice look at Arjen. "All of them." Arjen said.

"First, sleeping with someone like Rurahel and them having us as a result..." Arjen angrily mumble. "A-Arjen?!" Arien asked in embarrass and shock. Alice just look down when he said that.

"We're five years old! Watch what you say!" Arien said in telepathy.

"Big Brother Arjen is right. He slept with a woman he didn't even love, had a children with her and then keep us. Those children, confined in a place that gave us pain for 5 years!" Alice said with shadow over her eyes. "Yes! And yet he still ordered to bring us here and does as he pleases...!" Arjen said.

"Arjen... Ali... You're speaking against the Emperor in front of the other people...!!" Arien thought. "That's right. The Emperor is infuriating." Louis suddenly said. "Huh?" The three freeze when he said that.

"Right. He always acts serious but he just not trustworthy." Jason said agree Louis saying. "Yes. He's also always lost in his own thoughts. He doesn't care about the other people... He's really the worst, that Emperor." Louis said. The two nodded to themselves. The triplets look at them with sweat drop.