Chapter 29

"You and I are one!" a woman said loudly. "If you kill me, you die as well!" Rurahel said as she sit at The Emperor body. "You can never.. Escape from me!" Rurahel smirk at him as her red eyes glowing in dark.

The Emperor open his eyes. It's was midnight time and like always he reading a book while the triplets fall asleep.

"A dream about the past, what are the odds." The Emperor thought put his hand at his head. He walked toward the bed that the three asleep.

Arien, Arjen and Alice snoozed slightly while The Emperor stare at them.

Next morning.

"Arien~ Arjen~ Alice~" Eiji called their name happily. All the Imperial Family was having a breakfast together except Alex.

"What are you doing during break time today? Do you want to go hunt sparrows? I'll even let you ride!" Eiji said to them.

"Instead of that, how about chess?" Loyd asked them.

"Chess~? What kind of old man hobby is that, Elder Brother Loyd." Eiji said at him angrily. "And what of hunting? You can't have children doing such violent.." Loyd fight back but was cut off by Arien. "No, we can't." Arien said make them freeze.

"We promised to meet the Young Master Rosea today." Alice said to them. Arjen and Arien just stayed silent beside her.

"Did you enjoy his company?" The Emperor asked. "... Well, yes, I think." Alice answered it hesitantly. Loyd and Eiji gloom at her answer.

"I'm relieved." The Emperor said softly. Arien, Alice and Arjen just stare at him as they remember about their talk with Young Master Rosea.

"Could you tell us more about The Emperor and The Deceased Empress?" Alice asked.

"... As you wish. I shall bring a book that might interest you in two days time." Young Master Rosea said to her.

In present. The triplets was send back after their breakfast together with Princes and The Emperor. The Knights bring them with servants behind them.

"Arjen, Ali." Arien called their name in telepathy.

"Hmm?" Arjen and Alice hummed in telepathy.

"Why do you think The Emperor took us in?" Arien asked in telepathy.

"Well.. On a whim?" Arjen said in telepathy.

"I agree with Big Brother. He might have been so stressed out from managing The Empire that he want to adopt some fascinating animal..." Alice said in telepathy.

"And do things he wouldn't normally do.. Or something like that." Arjen said agree with Alice in telepathy.

"You two are such a downer..." Arien said sweat dropping at them in telepathy.

"Hmm.. We just don't see anything else other than that." Alice said in telepathy. Arjen nodded at her.

"And what about you? What answer that you want to hear?" Arjen said in telepathy.

"The reason he took us in, despite leaving us alone after the woman he never loved gave us to us..." Alice said glancing at Arien in telepathy.

"Do you suspect anything different from what we said?" Arjen asked in telepathy. Arien just looked down and didn't said anything.

"We need more information about drawing conclusions..." Alice said in telepathy.

The Knights open the door when they arrived to their playroom.

"Young Master Rosea!" Arien call his name when they saw him. "Ah, Your Imperial Highnesses." Young Master Rosea said after noticed them.

"I was awaiting for you." Young Master Rosea said bowed down at them. "Did you bring the book?" Arjen asked him. "Yes, I promised you three after all." Young Master Rosea said.