Chapter 36

"Argh!! Aarghhh!!"

"Oh, come on." Eiji said.

"Is this how much you're bluffing? The nobility anyway." Eiji said stepping Count Clone shoulder. Killua just stand behind him. "Oh, my shoulder!!" Count Clone yelled in pain.

"T-Third Prince.. Why are you doing this to me?" Count Clone asked. "You're caught in a trap. You really don't know?" Eiji said.

"Killua, get him." Eiji said to his guardian. "Yeah~" Killua said. "The information that a new magic book dealer appeared would be the trap of the Third Prince. But if you just take him away somehow..." Count Clone though.

"You know him right? He knows you." Eiji said pointing at the man who Eiji caught him a few day earlier. "Count Clone, I'm sorry." The man said laughing nervously. His face was injured because of Eiji.

"Stupid! You're supposed to not know me!" Count Clone thought. "Can you explain why you know the illegal magicians?" Eiji asked.

"That too.. Ever since Arjen, Arien and Alice came?" Eiji said with eyes glowing in rage.

"Well, that's uh... Maybe you're mistaken.." Count Clone tried to said but a green magic come beside him make him shock. "Now..." Killua said to him.

"How dare you say that my master was mistaken?" Killua said coldly with his magic at his palm.

"Ah~ Don't scare him too much, Killua. Because the count is really weak." Eiji mocking said at Killua. Count Clone let out a hiccup in fear.

"... Count. Maybe, it wasn't something you did alone because you are timid." Eiji said putting his hand on Count Clone shoulder. "Timid...?" Count Clone said slowly. "So, tell me." Eiji said.

"Why would you want to save the wizard? Who is the Head ordered to do that?" Eiji asked coldly at him.

"To be honest, I'll let you go home without much trouble." Eiji said. Count Clone was looking at him in fear.

"But if you don't tell me... Even if you cry and apologize late, you can't go home." Eiji said coldly at him with his eyes glowing in anger.

In the triplets.

"Crime?"

"Yes. My son committed a crime by disrespecting you three. I'm here to apologize as his father." Duke Rosea said to them. They were having tea together.

"Is that what happened before?" Arien asked in telepathy.

"Maybe..." Alice said in telepathy.

"I guess so...." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Well, I was upset. He mocked us like friends or something." Alice said in telepathy.

"That's right." Arien said in telepathy. Arjen just hummed at it.

"Please forgive my son's disrespect." Duke Rosea said to them.

"I will educate him firmly. It's wrong to decide who you are from." Duke Rosea said putting his hand at his heart and bowed a little at them. Arjen and Arien stare at him with blush while Alice just look at him before continue eating the snacks.

"H͢i͢s͢ s͢o͢n͢ d͢i͢s͢re͢s͢p͢e͢c͢t͢ u͢s͢ b͢e͢c͢a͢u͢s͢e͢ w͢e͢ a͢re͢ i͢l͢l͢e͢g͢i͢t͢i͢m͢a͢t͢e͢ c͢h͢i͢l͢d͢re͢n͢. A͢l͢l͢ t͢h͢e͢ p͢e͢o͢p͢l͢e͢ a͢re͢ s͢a͢m͢e͢."

"Well, that's enough. I don't care." Alice said. "But please make sure to restrain." Arien said nervously. "Thank you, Your Royal Highnesses!" Duke Rosea said.

"I heard you're moving to the Delornina Castle." Duke Rosea said.

"As a sign of apology... I'd like to introduce you to a servant, but would that be alright?" Duke Rosea said.

"Your servant..?" Arien asked. "Well, I don't care. But can we decide whatever we want?" Arjen said. Alice just shrugged her shoulder at them. "Sure, I guess." Alice said.

"Come on in." Duke Rosea said at the door. The triplets also look at the door.

"I greet the Princesses and Prince." Riolu said bowed down a little at them.

"Ah... Hello..." Arien said slowly. Alice and Arjen stare at him with wide eyes.

"Well that's a surprise. It's rather rough face that doesn't fit with the Imperial Palace, does it? Yes, he's come from outside." Duke Rosea said. "Outside?" The triplets ask.

"He's from a slum. Originally, it would not even be allowed to enter the Imperial Palace... I brought him here for you three." Duke Rosea explained to them.

"For us...?" Alice asked him. Duke Rosea glance behind to look at Ishina. "Facts...." Duke Rosea whispered to them slowly.

"This guy is... An illegitimate child like you." Duke Rosea said. Arjen, Arien and Alice who heard it look at Riolu in shock and surprise.

"I͢'v͢e͢ n͢e͢v͢e͢r s͢e͢e͢n͢ a͢n͢y͢ i͢l͢l͢e͢g͢i͢t͢i͢m͢a͢t͢e͢ o͢t͢h͢e͢r t͢h͢a͢n͢ u͢s͢!!"

"Those people hide their existence, and there are surprisingly many. I'm secretly working on finding and sponsoring them." Duke Rosea said smiling at them. Arien and Arjen stare at him in awe but Alice just look at Riolu behind him.

"You're good at acting..." Riolu thought, looking at Duke Rosea's back.

"Sponsored by an abandoned illegitimate child. It's not wrong. I'm out of slums because of you. But..." Riolu though when he's remember when he's young.

"The essence of the Duke Rosea. It's no difference who despise illegitimate children." Riolu though.

"Unwilling to even reach unless it is a useful tool.. He's just typical hypocrite." Riolu though again.

"So, what do you think? To take this friend to the Delornina Castle as you three exclusives servants. Sounds like a good companion." Duke Rosea said to the three.

The three stare at him with blush across their face.

"I͢ w͢a͢n͢t͢ t͢o͢ t͢a͢l͢k͢. A͢ p͢e͢rs͢o͢n͢ i͢n͢ t͢h͢e͢ s͢a͢m͢e͢ s͢i͢t͢u͢a͢t͢i͢o͢n͢... I͢'v͢e͢ n͢e͢v͢e͢r s͢e͢e͢n͢ i͢t͢."

Riolu stare down with cold face. "I'm sorry to interrupt, Duke Rosea." Ishina said walk in front of them.

"... What's going on, Head Maid?" Duke Rosea said to her. A little smirking at her.

"The Royal servant cannot be used unless it has been verified. Let's have a formal interview and get permission from His Majesty." Ishina said.

"Ishina..." Arien said nervously at her. "His Majesty permission comes first." Ishina strictly said to her.

Duke Rosea stare at her with dark aura around him. The triplets notice it.

"The peacock's expression is unusual?" Alice said in telepathy.

At another place.

"A man with a scar?" Eiji said.

"Yes. He visited the duchess of Rosea with Count Clone." Loyd said to him. Eiji hummed at him. Killua stand behind them.

"There's a big scar across the face. It was a suspicious hooded man." Loyd said.

"If you see him around the triplets..." Loyd tried to said but Eiji cut him off. "Don't worry, Brother." Eiji said.

"Argh! I'll only kill half of them." Eiji said proudly to himself.

"Wow~ that's cool!" Killua said clapping his hand at him. Loyd stare at them in disbelief.

"Has Count Clone told you anything?" Loyd asked him. "Ah..." Eiji nervously said.

"That's..." Eiji tried to said. "Wow, isn't it? It's not like you." Loyd said after he saw how struggling Eiji to said to him.

Eiji look down nervously before explain what Count Clone told him earlier at Loyd. "What?!" Loyd said in surprise.

"Ishina...?!"