Chapter 104

"The Academy is going to hold a festival?"

The students were talking with each other on their free time. There's three girls were talking about the upcoming festival at their school.

"Yes! It's held a month after the entrance ceremony to welcome first years like us!" The girl with short black said. "The upperclassmen are going to prepare a magic event! Sounds fun!" The girl with long dark brown hair said.

"Outsiders are allowed to enter the academy that day." They said. "Wow! Then we'll get to invite our families. And... " The three girls glanced towards someone from beside.

Arien and Arjen was talking with their classmates. Alice walked to them and joined their conversation. "It could mean... The Imperial family might come too!" The girls thought in excitement.

Sehera watched them and heard their conversation. He was thinking about something before his eyes turn at the triplets.

"What?! There'll be no food stalls during the festival?!" Arjen said loudly in disbelief. "Y-Yes, Your Highness... I mean, Arjen." Their friends said to him. "Most of the students are nobles, Brother. Their parents are very opposed to them eating food from stalls." Alice said to him.

"No way... No food stalls at a festival...? How could such a tragedy occur...?" Arjen said slowly as he started to shaking. He turned at Alice and grabbed her shoulder.

"Ali! You're the student council! Do something about this!" Arjen shake her aggressively. Alice's head started to spin because of it. "Arjen... Ali will get sick if you continue to shake her like that..." Arien said from beside.

"The school cafeteria will be open, so you could eat there if-" Their friends tried to said to the stubborn Arjen. "What are you talking about?! Street food is completely different! You fools know nothing about how wonderful street food is!" Arjen yelled at them in anger.

"Brother, please stop. I want to vomit..." Alice's face turned pale. Arjen let her go and still panicked about it. "... Why is Arjen so serious about food...?" Arien thought from beside.

"I can help you as student council, Brother." Alice said after she feel relived after getting shake like that. Arjen quickly turned at her. "What is it?!" Arjen quickly said.

"I know you'll be like this. So, here." Alice said holding out the papers for him. Arjen take it and read before his eyes sparkling in happiness. "I see...! Let's go, Arien!" Arjen quickly pulled her and walked out from the classroom. "W-Where to?!" Arien said in confusion after getting pulled like that.

Their friends and Alice just stare at Arjen and Arien from behind. "Um... Can we know what is that, Alice? For Arjen to get excited like that." Their friends asked her.

Alice smiled at them. "It's just suggestion letters for the students. But I know the principal will listen to him." Alice said before walked away.

Alice walked to the student council alone. She smile when the students greeted her and opened the door. The room was empty but she like it since she want to do something.

Alice sit on the chair and take out something from her pocket. Riolu's letter that he gave her few days ago but she still didn't read it since she was busy. Alice opened it and started to read.

"Greetings to the Second Princess of Yuriana. It's me, Riolu. It's been awhile since the last time we talked. I just got the announcement about the upcoming festival at the Academy in a month."

"Oh, he also knew about this." Alice thought before continue to read.

"The outsiders are allowed to enter that day. Right now, I'll be on my way to get back to Yuriana Empire after my works. I want to go to the festival before I leave again."