Chapter 54

"S͢o͢m͢e͢o͢n͢e͢'s͢ e͢m͢b͢ra͢c͢e͢... H͢a͢v͢e͢ w͢e͢ e͢v͢e͢r b͢e͢e͢n͢ l͢i͢k͢e͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ b͢e͢f͢o͢re͢?"

"T͢h͢i͢s͢ i͢s͢ t͢h͢e͢ f͢i͢rs͢t͢ t͢i͢m͢e͢ w͢e͢ f͢e͢l͢t͢ w͢a͢rm͢t͢h͢ i͢n͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ w͢o͢rl͢d͢. M͢y͢ t͢e͢a͢rs͢ w͢o͢n͢'t͢ s͢t͢o͢p͢... D͢i͢d͢ m͢y͢ t͢e͢a͢r g͢l͢a͢n͢d͢s͢ b͢e͢c͢o͢m͢e͢ w͢e͢a͢k͢ b͢e͢c͢a͢u͢s͢e͢ o͢f͢ m͢y͢ c͢h͢i͢l͢d͢ b͢o͢d͢y͢ o͢r..."

"Let us go..." Arjen said pushing the Emperor off.

Arjen, Arien and Alice tried to stop their tears. The Emperor look at the trembling kids. "... I'll listen whatever you say." The Emperor said.

"If you don't like the Imperial Palace, then you can live at Delornina Castle..." The Emperor said. "No!!" Arien quickly said.

"I hate Delornina Castle... Anywhere but that place, please..." Arien said slowly at him.

"I'll do anything so please... Anywhere but Delornina..." Arien said tried to wipe her tears.

"Please... I beg you, Your Majesty.." Arien said at him.

"Please... Please don't send us to that place..." Arien said. Alice and Arjen tried to calm themselves.

"Delornina Castle... I didn't even consider that Delornina Castle is such a painful place for you three." The Emperor said clenching his fist.

"I lacked consideration for you three, I'm sorry." The Emperor said.

"You brought us here as you pleased and you kick us out as you please...! Why are you saying such a thing now...?!" Arjen said to him.

"You didn't even... Care about our pain since beginning..." Alice said. The Emperor turn at her then eyes softened at her special eyes.

"Why now?! Why not when we want your help?! Because of you, I was called a monster! Because of you, I have this trauma!" Alice yelled loudly. Arien and Arjen turn at her.

"It was frustrating!! Everything was frustrating! The Imperial family and myself! Why I must have these burden?! I don't even want to!!" Alice said break down at there. Arien and Arjen quickly hug Alice.

"Alice... You may be look happy and well manners... But dip down in your heart, you can't take it anymore about everything." Arien thought hugging Alice closer.

"After all... You are the most hurting than me and Arjen..." Arien thought.

"From Alice's tears and her tremble... I know." Arien thought. The Emperor's arms come closer to them.

"After 5 years, her happily acting..." Arien thought. The Emperor hug them closer. Arjen and Arien on his shoulder while Alice at his chest.

"Are finally- break away because of this person." Arien thought. Arjen, Arien and Alice wailed loudly at the Emperor.

"You never come to save us even once when we were miserable or in pain...! You didn't even want us to be born...!!" Alice said loudly and gripped the Emperor clothes. The Emperor flinched at it.

"So, why did you suddenly show up?! Why?! You're just gonna throw us away when you get bored of us...!" Alice said loudly.

"If you're gonna throw us away again... Then, don't be nice to us..." Arjen said slowly at him.

"So I didn't reduce your pain... At all." The Emperor said slowly and hug them closer.

"I wanted to give things... Things I couldn't give before..." The Emperor said trembling slightly.