Chapter 10

"I͢ d͢o͢n͢'t͢ k͢n͢o͢w͢ w͢h͢e͢re͢ t͢h͢e͢y͢ w͢e͢n͢t͢.."

"Arien, Ali." Arjen call their name. "Yeah, Arjen?" Arien ask. "Yes, Big Brother?" Alice said.

"L͢e͢t͢'s͢ g͢o͢ o͢u͢t͢s͢i͢d͢e͢."

The triplets run outside, giggle at each other and running around garden. "Where should we go?" Alice ask, excitedly at them. "Somewhere we haven't been before!" Arjen said excited too. "Let's go down there!" Arien pull their hand and dragging them.

They roll around the grass, laughing slightly. "Ha.. It's been so long since we've done this." Arien said smiling widely. Alice lay down beside Arjen. "Ha.. I miss this.." Alice said. "Yes~" Arjen said lie down looking at the sky.

"W͢e͢ re͢a͢l͢l͢y͢ l͢i͢k͢e͢ t͢h͢e͢ f͢o͢re͢s͢t͢s͢. W͢h͢e͢n͢ w͢e͢ w͢e͢re͢ i͢n͢ D͢e͢l͢o͢rn͢i͢n͢a͢ C͢a͢s͢t͢l͢e͢, w͢e͢ w͢o͢u͢l͢d͢'v͢e͢ e͢s͢c͢a͢p͢e͢ t͢o͢ t͢h͢e͢ f͢o͢re͢s͢t͢ t͢o͢ e͢s͢c͢a͢p͢e͢ f͢ro͢m͢ R͢u͢ra͢h͢e͢l͢."

"T͢h͢e͢ f͢o͢re͢s͢t͢ a͢l͢w͢a͢y͢s͢ m͢a͢d͢e͢ u͢s͢ f͢e͢e͢l͢ c͢o͢m͢f͢o͢rt͢a͢b͢l͢e͢. I͢t͢'s͢ a͢l͢s͢o͢ p͢ro͢v͢i͢d͢e͢d͢ u͢s͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢ f͢ru͢i͢t͢ t͢re͢e͢s͢, w͢h͢i͢c͢h͢ w͢e͢ u͢s͢e͢ t͢o͢ f͢i͢l͢l͢ o͢u͢r s͢t͢o͢m͢a͢c͢h͢."

The three feels the wind make their hairs flying. Alice hair flying and revealed her eyes but she don't care about it right now.

"I͢t͢ m͢a͢y͢ h͢a͢v͢e͢ b͢e͢e͢n͢ o͢n͢l͢y͢ f͢o͢r a͢ s͢h͢o͢rt͢ t͢i͢m͢e͢.. B͢u͢t͢ i͢t͢ f͢e͢e͢l͢s͢ l͢i͢k͢e͢ I͢ c͢a͢n͢ f͢i͢n͢a͢l͢l͢y͢ b͢re͢a͢t͢h͢e͢ a͢g͢a͢i͢n͢."

"Ali, Arien." Arjen said their name. "Yes?" Arien and Alice ask. "There are fruit trees." Arjen said making they feel excited. "Oh, you're right, Big Brother." Alice said. "Let's climb it!" Arien said.

"I can finally climb trees again!" Arien said happily. Alice follow her and giggle at her. "No fair.. Let's climb together.." Arjen said to them.

"S͢o͢ e͢x͢c͢i͢t͢i͢n͢g͢! I͢t͢ b͢e͢e͢n͢ s͢o͢ l͢o͢n͢g͢ s͢i͢n͢c͢e͢ I͢ l͢a͢s͢t͢ c͢l͢i͢m͢b͢e͢d͢ a͢ t͢re͢e͢s͢ s͢o͢ f͢re͢e͢l͢y͢."

"Take my hand, Ali." Arien sit on the branch when she climbed the tree. Alice quickly climbed it and take her hand.

"T͢h͢e͢ s͢h͢o͢e͢s͢ a͢n͢d͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ o͢u͢t͢f͢i͢t͢ a͢re͢ u͢n͢c͢o͢m͢f͢o͢rt͢a͢b͢l͢e͢ b͢u͢t͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ m͢u͢c͢h͢ s͢h͢o͢u͢l͢d͢ b͢e͢..."

Suddenly Alice feet was slipped. She was fall down with Arien hand. They two look at each other in wide eyes.

"W͢a͢a͢h͢!! W͢e͢'re͢ f͢a͢l͢l͢i͢n͢g͢!!"

"Ali! Arien!" Arjen yelled their name from down. Arien and Alice shut their eyes in fear.

Suddenly a two figure come and catch them easily. Alice close her eyes for waiting the hit but didn't feel anything. Her bang was in mess because of the wind. She slowly open her eyes in confusion.

"That surprised us." The man said. Alice look at the man face that smiling softly at her. "Hello, Alice." He said. Alice was shock because of how handsome he is.

A silver hair and quite tall like others Prince. But what more shocking was their eyes is same. Red and green eyes like her. Alice stare at his eyes.

"T͢h͢i͢s͢ p͢e͢rs͢o͢n͢.. W͢h͢o͢ i͢s͢ h͢e͢? H͢i͢s͢ e͢y͢e͢s͢.. A͢re͢ s͢a͢m͢e͢ l͢i͢k͢e͢ m͢e͢."

He gently put Alice down on her feet. Alice realised that another man also save Arien. "Are you hurt somewhere else?" The earlier man said to Alice. Alice quickly turn at him and shake her head. "No.." She said slowly.

"You two are quite troublesome Princesses." The red hair that help Arien said. Alice and Arien show her cringe face at him when they call them princesses. "Who... Are you two?" Arien ask. Arien and Arjen look at the red hair but Alice look at the silver hair.

The two man glance at each other before smiling at them. "We always wanted to meet you, Alice and your sister and brother, Arien and Arjen." The silver hair said to Alice.

Arjen and Alice look at them and clench their fist. The silver hair come closer to Alice and fixed her bang. "You don't want anyone to saw your eyes, right?" He said smiling at her.

"Excuse.." Arjen and Alice tried to said but stop when someone yelled their name. "Imperial Prince!! Imperial Princesses!!" they three turn behind and saw a servants running at them.

"Why are you here?!" The servant said. "We have been searching for Their Imperial Highnesses for long time!!" The maid yelling. The three look at them in shock.

"You both disappeared in front of our eyes! We were very surprised!" The servants mumble and scolded them. "Huh?" The three said with sweat drop.

"W͢h͢a͢t͢ a͢re͢ t͢a͢l͢k͢i͢n͢g͢ a͢b͢o͢u͢t͢..? W͢e͢re͢n͢'t͢ t͢h͢e͢ s͢e͢rv͢a͢n͢t͢s͢ t͢h͢e͢ o͢n͢e͢s͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ d͢i͢s͢a͢p͢p͢e͢a͢re͢d͢ f͢i͢rs͢t͢?"

"Please be careful! If something happens to you, do you know how much trouble we'll be in?!" The servants continued yelling at them.

Alice notice something and turned behind. Arjen also look behind. "Arien." Arjen called her name making she also turned behind. "Huh?" Arien said.

They didn't saw that two man anymore. The winds come at them. Alice quickly put her hand on her bang. She can feel the touch from earlier. Alice grip her dress tightened.

In the night, the triplets were laying down on their bed and start to sleep. Alice look up to the ceiling. She slowly removed her bang and revealed her two eyes color. She was awake in the early morning and just stare off everywhere.

"W͢h͢a͢t͢ a͢ w͢e͢i͢rd͢ p͢e͢rs͢o͢n͢. I͢t͢ w͢a͢s͢ d͢e͢f͢i͢n͢i͢t͢e͢l͢y͢ o͢u͢r f͢i͢rs͢t͢ t͢i͢m͢e͢ s͢e͢e͢i͢n͢g͢ e͢a͢c͢h͢ o͢t͢h͢e͢r s͢o͢ h͢o͢w͢ d͢i͢d͢ h͢e͢ k͢n͢o͢w͢ o͢u͢r n͢a͢m͢e͢s͢? B͢u͢t͢ m͢o͢s͢t͢ i͢m͢p͢o͢rt͢a͢n͢t͢l͢y͢, h͢i͢s͢ e͢y͢e͢s͢ a͢re͢ s͢a͢m͢e͢ a͢s͢ m͢e͢ a͢n͢d͢ h͢e͢ a͢l͢s͢o͢ k͢n͢o͢w͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ I͢ a͢l͢w͢a͢y͢s͢ h͢i͢d͢e͢ i͢t͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢ m͢y͢ b͢a͢n͢g͢. J͢u͢s͢t͢ h͢o͢w͢..?"

"I͢t͢'s͢ a͢l͢m͢o͢s͢t͢ a͢s͢ i͢f͢ h͢e͢'s͢ b͢e͢e͢n͢ w͢a͢i͢t͢i͢n͢g͢ o͢n͢ o͢u͢r a͢rri͢v͢a͢l͢ f͢o͢r a͢ l͢o͢n͢g͢ t͢i͢m͢e͢..."

"For once, I like my eyes because of him." Alice think before hugging the bunny doll closer. She turned to look at Arien and saw that she's fall asleep.

Alice take out her hair pin and push her bang away. When the night come, she doesn't hide her eyes because it's just her twins. 

Alice slowly sit up and turn at Arjen bed. She walked to his bed and sit beside him. "Big Brother. Big Brother." Alice shaking slightly at Arjen. He open her eyes and saw Alice.

"Ali.. Why are you waking me up in middle of night?" Arjen said slowly sit up. Alice look at him.

"Should we.. Go back to the place, where we met that two man yesterday?" Alice asked. Arjen look at her. "I was thinking about that too. Especially, the red hair." Arjen said. "Me too but the silver hair." Alice said.

"Alright, let's go." Arjen said. They jumped down the bed and walked through Arien bed that she still sleeping softly. Alice slowly shaking her up. "Arien. Arien." Arjen call her name.

"Ali.. Arjen? Why are you two waking me up in the middle of night?" Arien said sleepy as she rubbing her eyes. Alice and Arjen look at each other before look back at her.

"Me and Ali think we want to go back to the place where we met that two man, yesterday." Arjen said. "Yeah." Alice said.

"That two man..." Arien said.