Chapter 107

"I'll take back the grimoire... In the name of our clan revenge!" Lisa yelled loudly as everyone stare at her. "Take it back, you say?" The Emperor slowly said.

"How old are the two of you?" The Emperor suddenly asked them make they confused. "Why are you asking us that now?" Sehera slowly said to him.

"I'd like to confirm something." The Emperor said to him. "Dad...?" Arien slowly said in confusion while Alice just watched them in silence.

"... I'm twenty." Lisa answered him. Sehera looked hesitant to answer but he did. "And I'm twenty-one years old." Sehera said.

Arien and Arjen looked at him in wide eyes. "Twenty-one? That's unexpected..." Alice thought while she still calm about it. Except her twins. "What?!" Arien and Arjen yelled loudly.

"T-T-Twenty-one years old?!" Arien and Arjen said loudly. Sehera just looked down. "Sehera is my older cousin." Lisa said to them.

"How is it that face of a twenty-one years old?!" Arjen said in disbelief. "Brother..." Alice sweat dropped at them. "... It is what it is. I was born with a youthful appearance..." Sehera doesn't seem happy about it. Arien was still in shock.

"So, you're twenty and twenty-one years old. The Hedelle clan was wiped out 12 years ago, and that was also when the grimoire disappeared. That means you were eight and nine years old." The Emperor said.

"Have you two... Ever seen the grimoire firsthand?" The Emperor asked them make they flinched. "... That doesn't matter. We may not have seen it, but we can recognize it through our clan's mana." Lisa said.

"... As I thought." The Emperor said as he already confirmed about it.

"Dean Juliana, you're the only one who can open the sealed chamber, correct?" The Emperor asked her. "Pardon? Oh, yes, Your Majesty." Dean Juliana said to him.

"Then... Bring the grimoire they seek." The Emperor commanded. Everyone looked at him in surprise. "Dad?!" Arien said in surprise.

Alice just stare at him before looked away. "... They are in danger." Alice thought before sighed slowly. Louis noticed her expression that show no emotion.

He was weird by her expression. "Alice...?" Louis thought in suspicion. "Are you sure about that, Emperor?" Sidwell asked him. "Yes." The Emperor answered him make he just sighed.

"They need to be taught responsibility." The Emperor said. Lisa let Dean Juliana go but she still activated her power towards her.

"... Understood." Dean Juliana said. She make the portal on the floor using her mana.

"The sealed chamber is located right beneath this room. There's an official passage, but I can summon the grimoire here by using my magic seal." Dean Juliana said while waving her hands in the air. Her mana following her.

"I don't know what His Majesty's intentions, but I see no reason to object. That grimoire originally belonged to the Hedelle clan... They have the right to claim it." Dean Juliana thought as the portal opened on the floor.

"The portal has appeared on the floor!" Arien said in amazed. "Is it directly connected to the sealed chamber?" Arien thought.

"... Ahh..." Lisa and Sehera looked delight at the sight of the book. Arien flinched at the mana as Alice groaned slightly. Her head throbbed at the mana.

"My head-! It's hurt!" Alice thought as she slowly stagger but Louis immediately catches her. "Alice, are you okay?" Louis said in worried.

The bracelet keep shining in her hands. Alice immediately know that it's the warning for her. "I-I need to get out from here." Alice slowly said.