Chapter 32

"Let's get out from here. Tonight, let's really do it this time." Arien said in telepathy.

".... Are you serious?" Arjen asked in telepathy.

"... What?" Alice said in telepathy.

The three stare at each other before Arjen and Alice get down from the bed. "Arjen? Ali?" Arien called their name.

"Arjen. Ali." Arien called their name in telepathy.

Arjen and Alice take some snacks that they prepare at there. "Shall I serve some black tea?" Sara asked them. "No, it's okay." Alice said.

"... Arien, I don't think... It's that bad living here. Ali must think that too." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Yeah..." Alice said in telepathy.

"What....?! What are you two saying?!" Arien suddenly shouted at them make the servants at there startled with it.

"Your Highness?" Ishina asked in confusion. "Ishina, Haejin. I want the three of us to talk alone." Arjen said. "You too, Sara." Alice said to her maid.

"Stand outside by the door until we call for you." Arjen said to the servants. "Understood." Ishina said to them.

"But if you disappear again..." Ishina said angrily at them. "We won't. I promise, promise~" Alice said waving her off. "Though it isn't up to us..." Arjen and Alice though.

"Say what you want to say." Ishina said to them and close the door. The triplets stare at each other.

"What do you mean it isn't bad living here? What do you mean, Arjen, Ali?" Arien asked them.

"Before... You said the Emperor only brought us here on a whim." Arien said to them.

"Does it matter? It's a lot better than staying with Rurahel." Arjen said to her. Alice nodded agree at him. They stayed silence before Arjen continued speak.

"If all I have to do is put up with seeing the Imperial family every day... So that we won't get beat or starved." Arjen said to her.

"Why should we give up... Such a bountiful life?" Arjen said. Alice just stayed silence beside him.

"Arjen...! Ali, say something! Say that you don't want to follow Arjen!" Arien scream at Alice that just stayed silent. "Big Sister." Alice cut her off.

"Could you stand seeing me and Big Brother struggle?" Alice asked her make she shut her mouth.

"Oh.. I'm... So dumb. Arjen and Alice wouldn't say all that for his own good." Arien though sadly.

"No way... There is no..." Arien said slowly and look down. Arjen and Alice look at her sadly. "How could I let you two get hurt again?" Arien though.

"Your famished face and eyes full of fear... How beaten up and hurt you were... I never wanted to see that again..." Arien thought sadly.

"If we leave, we will die. You know that. Also Ali mental health is still weak. We can't leave her alone yet." Arjen said to her. Arien nod at him.

"T͢h͢a͢t͢'s͢ ri͢g͢h͢t͢. I͢ k͢n͢o͢w͢ t͢h͢e͢re͢ a͢re͢ p͢e͢o͢p͢l͢e͢ t͢a͢rg͢e͢t͢i͢n͢g͢ u͢s͢ b͢e͢c͢a͢u͢s͢e͢ w͢e͢ e͢x͢p͢e͢ri͢e͢n͢c͢e͢d͢ i͢t͢."

"T͢h͢e͢y͢ a͢re͢ t͢h͢e͢ s͢a͢m͢e͢ p͢e͢o͢p͢l͢e͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ t͢h͢ra͢s͢h͢e͢d͢ o͢u͢r ro͢o͢m͢. I͢t͢ w͢a͢s͢ a͢n͢ o͢b͢v͢i͢o͢u͢s͢ t͢h͢re͢a͢t͢."

"G͢u͢a͢rd͢s͢ a͢n͢d͢ m͢a͢g͢i͢c͢ s͢h͢i͢e͢l͢d͢s͢... I͢ h͢a͢t͢e͢ t͢o͢ a͢d͢m͢i͢t͢ i͢t͢, b͢u͢t͢... W͢e͢'re͢ p͢ro͢t͢e͢c͢t͢e͢d͢ b͢y͢ T͢h͢e͢ I͢m͢p͢e͢ri͢a͢l͢ f͢a͢m͢i͢l͢y͢'s͢ p͢o͢w͢e͢r."