Chapter 34

"When I first met them, I couldn't help but doubt my eyes."

Jason and Louis float in front of Alex at his balcony. Alex look at them in wide eyes.

"Because... The existence of this being meant that--"

"The children are alive." Alex said to himself.

"The fifth and sixth... Guardian of The Imperial family." Louis and Jason slowly open their eyes and look at him.

"... Benevolent Second Prince. We have a favor to ask you." Jason said to him.

"Our owners are lose in pain, from the hatred of their own Royal blood. Save them." Louis said.

"A guardian's source of power comes from the happiness of their master, and their pride as a Royal." Jason said looking at his hand.

"The form you can see now... It's difficult to even show ourselves and talk like this." Louis said looking at his hand trembling. Jason's hand also trembling.

"... I understand." Alex said with determined. "It was how I met those children." Alex though when he remember the first time they met on the forest.

"On that cold night, with nothing but their nightgowns. My younger siblings were staring at me with frightened eyes." Alex thought.

"One of them also have a bad trauma about it. It's must be difficult for her guardian." Alex though remember when Alice cried and look at him in frightened eyes at the garden and when she was passed out from the attack.

"I looked forward to living with them as a family, in the Imperial Palace..." Alex thought. Alex hit the Emperor table and shouted at him. "How could you let this happen, Father?!" Alex said.

"Are you really going to send the children back to the Delornina Castle? You know how dangerous it would be." Alex said.

"I will have the Imperial Knights and magicians with them for security. Not to mention a barrier of the highest--" The Emperor said but Alex cut him off. "That's not the problem!" Alex said loudly.

"Just barely.. They just started to open up their hearts. Why would you suddenly do such a thing?!" Alex yelled.

The Emperor stare down in sadness before said something. "They don't.. Want to stay." The Emperor said slowly.

"What...?" Alex asked. "The children are longing for their mother. And... They hate me." The Emperor said.

"If being next to me is painful for them... Then, I must let them go." The Emperor said.

"They... Miss Rurahel? That's impossible.. You know about Alice, right...?" Alex said but The Emperor cut him off. "Alex." The Emperor call his name.

"I... Do not wish to make those children unhappy anymore. I just want to let them do as they please." The Emperor said in sadness.

After their meeting, Alex was walking out. "... Niwe." Alex called his guardian name.

Niwe suddenly poof beside him while floating. "What, Alex?" Niwe said to him.

"I have a favor to ask." Alex said.

At Rosea Dukedom.

"Please listen to me, Your Grace!"

"... Yes, I'm listening. The Prince asked you if you were ever at my home." Duke Rosea said turning back at them. "That's right! I'm sure he saw us!!" Count Clone said in panicked.

"Ha... So, what do you want me to do about it?" Duke Rosea sighed at them. "Huh?" Count Clone asked. "Do you think they can do something to us just from that?" Duke Rosea asked.