Chapter 19

"G͢a͢s͢p͢.. H͢e͢'s͢ b͢a͢c͢k͢.."

"You may leave now." The Emperor said to the servants. "Yes, Your Majesty." They said bowed at him.

"H͢u͢h͢...?"

"T͢h͢e͢y͢'re͢ a͢l͢l͢ l͢e͢a͢v͢i͢n͢g͢..? W͢h͢a͢t͢ a͢b͢o͢u͢t͢ u͢s͢...?"

"Your Majesty, Imperial Prince, Imperial Princesses. We wish you a lovely night." They said to them. The three look at them.

"A͢h͢..."

"Take us with you..." The three stare at door after the servants leave the room.

The Emperor flick his finger. Alice, Arjen and Arien suddenly float in the air making they shock. "Wha-?!" The three said.

They suddenly brought to the big bed. The three stare in front in confusion while the blanket hovered them.

"Sleep now." The Emperor said and flick his finger again. The room suddenly dark making they gasp at it.

"R͢e͢a͢l͢l͢y͢? H͢e͢ w͢a͢n͢t͢s͢ u͢s͢ t͢o͢ s͢l͢e͢e͢p͢ h͢e͢re͢..?"

"T͢h͢i͢s͢ i͢s͢.. T͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r's͢ b͢e͢d͢. T͢h͢e͢ b͢l͢a͢n͢k͢e͢t͢ i͢s͢ s͢o͢ s͢o͢f͢t͢ a͢n͢d͢ c͢o͢m͢f͢y͢..."

"I͢t͢ s͢m͢e͢l͢l͢s͢ l͢i͢k͢e͢ t͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r.. A͢h͢.. I͢'m͢ s͢l͢e͢e͢p͢y͢.."

"Big Sister, Big Brother. I'm sleepy..." Alice said in telepathy.

"Me too.." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Same but it feels wrong to just fell asleep here..." Arien said in telepathy.

Alice, Arjen and Arien start to snooze and fall asleep. The Emperor push the blanket closer to them. Arjen is sleep between them.

"Back then, the kids weren't frightened of the chaotic room, but of me." The Emperor thought.

He stare at the triplets who sleep peacefully.

"Has the bed always been this large.. Is it because they are only five..." He thought looking at them.

"When the princes were fives.." The Emperor remembers all princes when they were five and hummed at it.

"They're still so tiny despite having Royal blood. And those tiny bodies are full of scars." He thought looking at Arien's arm who show the scars.

"Not only their bodies but their heart had also been deeply scarred.." He remembers when Arjen throwing up and a scared Alice face when the servants look at her in disbelief.

"They had no one else to rely on besides each other. And when someone approached them, they cowered in fear and hid themselves." The Emperor thought.

"I don't know how I should treat these children. I just don't know." He thought looking at them sadly.

"Tiny..." He mumble at them. Suddenly the window was opened making The Emperor froze.

"What are you acting all troubled for?" Someone suddenly said.

"After all these years, do you finally feel sorry for those children?" He said again. "Emperor."

The same red hair smiling at the Emperor. "I told you not to enter the palace freely." The Emperor said to him. "Jason." He said the red his name.

"Do you think we'd just follow your orders?" A new voice said. The Emperor turn at him while Jason glanced at him. The same silver hair revealing himself beside Jason.

"Louis." The Emperor said his name making he smirk before sitting down at the bed with the triplets sleeping. Jason followed him beside Arien while Louis beside Alice.

"How could they sit next to them as they please..." The Emperor said looking at them. "That's so like you." Jason said at him. "What is..." The Emperor asked.

"You forced them to come here. They were so terrified that Arjen got really sick." Jason's eyes twitched in anger at the Emperor.

"You must know. There are people after these children." The Emperor said to them.

"The anti-emperor faction.." Jason and Louis said slowly.

"Thankfully, Eiji was with the children then. Even within the palace, it isn't safe for them.." The Emperor said.

"Such a terrible thoughts. Even if you acting this way, I don't know if Alice even Arjen and Arien would think of you as family." Louis said.

"If you only protected them from the beginning. This would've have never happened." Jason coldly said. The Emperor just stayed silence.

"Have you properly seen the scars on their bodies? Those evidence that you have failed to protect this children." Jason said to him.

"Even you know how bad is Alice's trauma . You must known about it. After all, 2nd Prince accidentally triggered her. It's all because her eyes. Her special eyes. Because of that, she's really hate it and always hide it." Louis coldly said to him.

"That failure will be your long life regret." Jason said a little anger at The Emperor. "We couldn't do it but that was not the case for you." Louis said a little anger like Jason.

The Emperor stayed silence and look at the triplets. Alice slowly move her hand make Louis look at her. He caress her hair softly.

"If you didn't have that contract with Rurahel as an excuse, I wouldn't have bothered talking to someone who abandoned their kids like you." Jason said.

"Heh. If you didn't have that contract, Alice would never hide her eyes and she would never have that trauma." Louis said look up at The Emperor.

"I can't believe my children's guardian is such a wolf and fox.. How unlucky." The Emperor said to them.

"Careful." Jason said caress Arien hair like Louis do to Alice. "We are only a kind and affectionate red wolf and silver fox to our masters only." Louis said.

"We was very late..." Jason come closer to Arien face. Louis just caress Alice bang softly. "But not anymore." Louis said.

"Get away from them!!" The Emperor use his magic on the two and flick their hands and head.

"Ugh!!"