Chapter 7

The triplets was lie down on the big bed. Arjen was looking on the ceiling, Arien was lay beside Arjen and Alice was sit up and play with her bang.

"N͢o͢t͢h͢i͢n͢g͢ h͢a͢p͢p͢e͢n͢e͢d͢ s͢i͢n͢c͢e͢ t͢h͢e͢n͢ a͢n͢d͢ i͢t͢'s͢ a͢l͢re͢a͢d͢y͢ m͢i͢d͢d͢a͢y͢. I͢t͢'s͢ b͢o͢ri͢n͢g͢ a͢n͢d͢ w͢e͢ h͢a͢v͢e͢ n͢o͢t͢h͢i͢n͢g͢ t͢o͢ d͢o͢."

"Arjen, Ali." Arien call out their name in telepathy.

"Yeah?" Alice and Arjen answer it in telepathy.

"Just how long do we have to stay in this room? And all these servants..." Arien asked boringly in telepathy.

"I don't know." Alice said in telepathy, glancing at the servants.

"The only time they're not there is when we are asleep." Arien said in telepathy.

"Yeah." Arjen answer in telepathy.

"Do you think the Emperor ordered this?" Alice asked them in telepathy.

"Probably." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Ugh..." Arien groaned in telepathy.

"Ugh.. It's so uncomfortable and boring..." The three groaned in the bed.

"Imperial Prince, Imperial Princesses. We can escort you to the backyard if you want." The maid said when they realise that the three was boring.

The three quickly shot up with sparkle immediately when they heard that.

"Backyard?" Alice asked in telepathy.

"=garden?" Arien asked in telepathy.

"=outside?!" Arjen asked in telepathy.

"We'll go!" they said excitedly at the servants.

The three walk to the garden with servants behind them. They look around in awe.

"W͢o͢a͢h͢!!"

"It's beautiful!" Alice said in awe, looking around as well with her twins. "There are many different types of flowers that I've never seen before!" Arien said happily. "Rurahel's garden is nothing compared to this..." Arjen said.

"I͢t͢ f͢e͢e͢l͢ l͢i͢k͢e͢ I͢ c͢a͢n͢ f͢i͢n͢a͢l͢l͢y͢ b͢re͢a͢t͢h͢e͢ a͢g͢a͢i͢n͢. E͢v͢e͢n͢ t͢h͢o͢u͢g͢h͢ t͢h͢e͢re͢ a͢re͢ s͢t͢i͢l͢l͢ c͢o͢u͢n͢t͢l͢e͢s͢s͢ e͢y͢e͢s͢ o͢n͢ u͢s͢.." 

"Let's act like our children age." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Arien~ Ali~ let's make a flower crown." Arjen call out their name bluntly. "Ah, sure." Arien said pulling Alice with her to sit together.

"How about this flower?" Alice said show them her flower crown. "It's pretty, Ali." Arien said, showing them her crown.

"Big Brother." Alice call out his name in telepathy.

"Hmm?" Arjen hummed at her in telepathy.

"Do you two like the yellow or pink flower more?" Arien asked them. "The pink flower." Arjen and Alice said in sync.

"Are the servants still there?" Alice asked in telepathy.

"They haven't blink once." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Big Sister, put this one at there." Alice said giving the flowers at Arien. "Okay, Ali. Let's put this one here." Arien said. "Okay." Arjen said.

"U͢g͢h͢.. I͢f͢ t͢h͢e͢y͢'re͢ g͢o͢i͢n͢g͢ t͢o͢ l͢e͢t͢ u͢s͢ p͢l͢a͢y͢ o͢u͢t͢s͢i͢d͢e͢, w͢h͢y͢ c͢a͢n͢'t͢ t͢h͢e͢y͢ l͢e͢a͢v͢e͢ u͢s͢ a͢l͢o͢n͢e͢? Y͢o͢u͢ c͢a͢n͢ s͢t͢a͢re͢ h͢o͢w͢ m͢u͢c͢h͢ a͢s͢ y͢o͢u͢ w͢a͢n͢t͢, b͢u͢t͢ w͢e͢ d͢o͢n͢'t͢ e͢v͢e͢n͢ h͢a͢v͢e͢ s͢t͢re͢n͢g͢t͢h͢ t͢o͢ ru͢n͢ a͢w͢a͢y͢."