Chapter 51

"The price of messing with my children... I'll carve it into your bones." The Emperor said.

"Damn it!" The first man said nervously. "It's the Emperor. He never mention that!" The second man said nervously.

"The Emperor, himself, come to save the illegitimate children?! That's ridiculous...!" The third man said in fear.

"Y͢e͢a͢h͢, t͢h͢a͢t͢'s͢ a͢b͢s͢u͢rd͢. W͢h͢y͢ i͢s͢ t͢h͢e͢ E͢m͢p͢e͢ro͢r...? N͢o͢, m͢o͢re͢o͢v͢e͢r..."

"J͢u͢s͢t͢ n͢o͢w͢... D͢i͢d͢ h͢e͢ s͢a͢y͢ 'm͢y͢ c͢h͢i͢l͢d͢re͢n͢'?"

"You didn't kidnap 'illegitimate children'... But a Prince and Princesses of the Empire..." The Emperor said.

"They are- my children that I approve of." The Emperor said. Arjen, Arien and Alice look at him in shock and blushing when he said that.

"Damn it, I'm really going to die." The third man thought. He glance at the triplets behind him. "But...!" He thought.

The third man grip Arien and Alice's hand make they shock. "Huh?!" Arien and Alice said in shock. "Arien! Ali!" Arjen yelled and was about to help them but the second man grab his collar.

"Your Majesty, the Emperor, I'm sorry, but we have to live too." The third man said.

"The children's lives are in our hands. Won't you overlook this?" The second man said. "Ugh..." Alice groan slightly when he tighten his grips on their necks. The first man used the bloodthirst magic to threaten them.

"Trifling beings." The Emperor said let out his bloodlust and magic. He was glaring at them.

"I don't know if it's trivial or not... We'll see about-" The first man said and holding the magic closer to the triplets. Suddenly someone kick his head from behind.

"That?!" The first man finish his sentence. They look at Riolu in shock.

"R͢i͢o͢l͢u͢!!"

"You son of a....!" The third man said and active his magic. "That's enough of this crude show." The Emperor said.

"I'll show you... What real magic is." The Emperor said let out his magic to them.

Suddenly Arjen, Arien and Alice float make them shock. "What?!" The two man said in shock.

The Emperor gently hold them in his arms. Arien and Arjen in his right arms while Alice in his left arms.

"... Are you hurt?" The Emperor asked them softly.

Arjen and Alice stare at him. "... No." Arien slowly said.

"I'll cover your eyes for a moment." The Emperor said. A magic appeared at their head.

"I͢t͢ g͢o͢ d͢a͢rk͢!"

"J͢u͢s͢t͢ w͢h͢a͢t͢ i͢s͢ h͢e͢ g͢o͢i͢n͢g͢ t͢o͢ d͢o͢...?!"

The Emperor hold Alice closer and use his left arms to activated his magic. A crackle sound can hear from his magic.

"E-eek...!" That three man start to shake in fear when they saw his magic.

"P-Please have mercy on us, Your Imperial Majesty!" they quickly bowed at him.

"We only did what the Duke told us to... It was never our intention to hurt them!" they nervously said.

"L͢i͢e͢s͢...!!"

"... Shut up." The Emperor coldly said to them.

They started to scream when his magic come at them. From the outside, Killua and Loyd can saw The Emperor's magic.

"It's been a while since I last saw His Majesty's magic." Killua said at Loyd.

"He always refrained from using it since it was too strong... This time must've been different." Loyd said.

"... Anyways, I don't understand." Killua said. "Hmm?" Loyd hummed and turn at him.

"Why did the Duke choose this place? This place isn't appropriate for kidnappings and hiding them." Killua said.

"Just by looking at this flower garden... It's obvious that it's been maintained until recently." Killua said looking around. "Ah... You don't know since you're young." Loyd said.

"This is my mother's old estate. It was her favorite place." Loyd said.

"So, then why did he hide them in a place you guys know very well? I'm more confused." Killua said. "... That's true." Loyd said.

"He kidnapped members of the Imperial family, but then left them hidden in a place without guards. There's too many plot holes." Loyd thought.

"Just what is he thinking...?" Loyd thought. Suddenly they heard a horse sound come from behind.

"A horse...?" Loyd asked when saw a horse beside the tree.

"That horse.... It wasn't here before..." Killua said.

With the Emperor and triplets.

"Is it over? I can't hear anything..." Alice thought. She fumble her hand to touch something. "I can't see..." Alice slowly said. The Emperor notice them and snap his finger.

The magic fade away from their eyes make them shock. "Oh, I can see!" The triplets though.

"Ah, only ashes are left...!" The three thought looking at the ashes at there.

"W͢e͢ k͢n͢e͢w͢ a͢l͢re͢a͢d͢y͢ b͢u͢t͢, h͢e͢ re͢a͢l͢l͢y͢ s͢t͢ro͢n͢g͢..."

"... Who are you?" The Emperor asked. Arjen, Arien and Alice turn.

"A͢h͢...!"

"R͢i͢o͢l͢u͢...!"

"That person... He's the Duke's subordinate." Arjen said. Arien and Alice turn at him.

The Emperor activated his magic make the triplets shock. Riolu also shock when he saw his magic. "... But," Alice said.

"He was trying to save us. He's not... A bad person." Alice said. Arjen and Arien look at her. Riolu stare at her in guilt.

"... Yeah. The bad guy is you, Emperor." A familiar voice said. Riolu and triplets turn at him in shock when they heard his voice. The Emperor glare darkly at him.

"Don't you think so? Your Majesty." Duke Rosea said revealed himself in front of them.

"I didn't expect you to have come here first." Duke Rosea said staring at the Emperor.