F!Sole Suddenly Sneezes Really Loudly When She and Companions are Scouting

Cait - Freaks out and pulls the trigger on her shotgun and blasts a shell really loudly to go along with F!Sole's inhuman sneeze. She is pretty embarrassed afterward, but tries to just blow it off.

Piper - Jerks almost violently and holds her chest as she breathes heavily. She finally somewhat breathlessly says "bless you" while chuckling weakly. That was most certainly not something that she had expected in the quiet of scouting an area.

Curie - Does not flinch, and just says "bless you." Loud bodily functions do not scare her at all. After all, she was locked in a room with several men for many years that had the infamous dad-sneeze. It quite simply does not bother her.

MacCready - Jumps out of his skin and ends up somewhat nervously laughing as he tries to pull himself back together into one composed piece. It might take him a moment to re-collect himself.

Deacon - Dramatically gasps before declaring that she dad-sneezed. She, of course, does not particularly appreciate the statement, and he keeps on pestering her and making a big deal out of it as she gets increasingly embarrassed.

Codsworth - Handles it as if absolutely nothing happened at all and it was just an ordinary sneeze. He even offers her a cheery "Gesundheit" as a response.

Hancock - Looks at her strangely, but ultimately just laughs a little, asking if she has some sort of allergy. The loudness of the sneeze does not particularly bug him.

Danse - Legitimately jumps a little, and, irritated by the fact that he actually reacted, he tells her to try to keep that sort of thing more well-contained. If continually pressured about his hilarious response, he grows quite sour about it indeed.

Preston - Makes some noise between a gasp and a yelp. It scared him, and he unashamedly admits it to her, chuckling a bit as he tries to calm his rapidly beating heart. 

Valentine - Looks in her direction rather quickly, and just mutters something in reply to her sneeze. It scared him a little, but overall, he was not too affected by it.

X6-88 - Does not even give the slightest of responses. He instead just looks at her and tells her to try pinching her nose next time to keep the noise at a minimum.

Dogmeat - Flinches a little and looks at her swiftly, but he does not respond other than that. He is used to loud noises, so it is not particularly scary for him.

Strong - Starts yelling about tiny human needing to be quieter. F!Sole does not bother trying to tell him that his yelling is ten times louder than any sneezing that she could do.