Schoolteacher F!Sole that Wants to Reopen a School for Older Kids and Adults

Cait - Does not really care much about schooling kids, but she supports F!Sole. She tries to help her with whatever heavy lifting that has to be done in the setting up of the school. F!Sole actually even offers to privately tutor Cait on some of the subjects that she knows about, giving the girl an education that she never had access to as a girl. Cait complains a lot but she is appreciative of the gesture.

Piper - Is one hundred percent behind the idea and even asks if Nat could be the first student there since she breezes through school and is so far ahead of her peers since she has Piper helping her at home. She loves the idea of Nat having an even better education that what she is getting at Diamond City, and she is excited for F!Sole to open the school. She knows that it will benefit Nat greatly a little later in her life.

Curie - Thinks that it is absolutely wonderful that F!Sole wants to reopen a school, and she thinks it is even more wonderful that F!Sole wants to make it for older kids. It would be the first of its kind in this new world. She actually even offers to instruct a science course herself. She loves the idea of having the opportunity to spread knowledge.

MacCready - Is really happy with the idea. He is excited for the day that Duncan will finally get to go to the school and if F!Sole is running it, he knows it will be an excellent institution. He does anything he can to help her with it, despite the fact that he has no idea what he's doing. He's just happy to help.

Deacon - Thinks the idea is pretty interesting. He's not much for schools himself, but he thinks it is pretty cool that she is allowing older people to come and learn, too. He might even try to sneak in and see if he can trick F!Sole into thinking he's anyone but himself.

Codsworth - Is very thrilled to see a piece of the old world returning. He hopes that in time, she might even be able to bring back some semblance of civilization that resembles the old world that he once knew. He is pleased to help in any way he can, and is always offering to assist.

Hancock - Is not really excited about the idea of a school, but he is very much on her side, so he supports whatever she wants to do. He honestly thinks it's not necessary, but he guesses that it might be good for some folks that like that sort of thing. In concern to learning, all he really thinks is that people should know how to write, and if she's helping with that goal, then he is going to help her however he can.

Danse - Is very intrigued and even asks to attend some classes himself. He is honestly curious to see all of the things that F!Sole is going to teach them about, and he especially loves that she is offering lessons to older people. He knows that it will help the literacy rate of people in the Commonwealth, and that's definitely a good thing.

Preston - Loves the fact that she is reopening a school. All he can think about is how much it will benefit settlers and their teenage kids. It will make for a more well-educated militia, and the very thought of it excites him. It will truly help people so much.

Valentine - Absolutely adores the nostalgia of it all. He thinks it is an amazing idea, and he stands behind her in full support. He loves the thought of bringing back an educated populace and he thinks that even if it won't help people get jobs, it will certainly help them think a little more.

X6-88 - Thinks that it is admirable that she wants to educate the people of the Commonwealth, but he believes that it is a rather lost cause. After all, these people on the surface are not pure as the people in the Institute. However, (if one has chosen the blow the Institute up ending) he starts to see the merit of educating them due to the fact that it is their last and only hope for a successful vision similar to that of the Institute before it exploded.

Strong - Does not understand it at all. However, when she explains that she is going to teach older kids and adults things that will help them in life, he asks if she is going to teach them to fight and kill enemies. Strangely, that gives her something to think about, and she decides self-defense would be a good core class.