Chapter 401 Choosing Exercises

Wan Xiangxiang was thinking about what kind of spiritual energy he should release. The spiritual energy he could absorb had the attributes of fire, ice, and spiritual power.

Wan Xiangxiang simply released several kinds of spiritual energy.

His aura gradually spread to the surroundings, and the light groups that were floating quietly around suddenly started to move, just like dogs smelling the scent of meat. Several light groups flew towards him quickly!

Wan Xiangxiang was a little stunned. He promised that there would be no movement in a short time! What's happening here!

Seeing that the nearby light groups were flying towards him, the distant light groups were not to be outdone, and several of them were projected in his direction!

Wan Xiangxiang took two steps back and realized that the light groups were coming from all directions. The first group of light groups were close in front of him. He subconsciously wanted to block them with his hands, but those light groups were hovering in front of him. before.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at these three light groups with some hesitation. The elder didn't seem to tell him how to choose the light groups! Wan Xiangxiang secretly scolded the elder for not being careless! I didn’t even finish talking about the precautions.

If the elder knew what Wan Xiangxiang was thinking, he would definitely scream that he was wronged!

Throughout the ages, he doesn’t know how many people he has led to choose the exercises. Anyone who comes in can attract a copy of the exercises and is already a highly talented person. Ling Ling like Wan Xiangxiang is being chased by several light groups. That is unprecedented!

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know whether the level of the exercises here was heaven level or earth level. He could only vaguely feel the attributes of these light groups, but he couldn't directly choose the most powerful one!

This put him in a bit of a dilemma.

Before he hesitated for long, several more appeared and joined his army of light regiments.

Mu Qing looked at Wan Xiangxiang's formation and praised: "Wan Xiangxiang! How can you induce so many techniques! My spiritual energy has been released for a long time and there is no response!"

Wan Xiangxiang is also a little confused! Is it because his aura has been transformed by the 'shellless snail'?

Wan Liangxiang said: "Try to refine your spiritual energy and then release it."

The movement on Wan Xiangxiang's side has attracted the attention of many people. They have dispersed their spiritual power far away, but they have not been able to get the help of the technique. Wan Xiangxiang is better off being chased by a group of techniques. ! Can you not make people jealous? Wan Xiangxiang was not used to being stared at by so many people all of a sudden. At this time, several light groups flew in from a distance, and they all stopped around Wan Xiangxiang, but they were not very close, as if Standing aside and waiting for the thousands of screenings.

It would be a lie to say that Wan Xiangxiang was not a little proud. After all, he had truly become the focus of this group of people. Seeing others not getting what they want! But if you only want one but have a group of people, even a normal person will inevitably have a little vanity.

Mu Qing purified his spiritual energy slightly according to the method Wan Xiangxiang said, and then released the spiritual power. Not long after he released it, some light groups started to move, but in the end these light groups still did not move. forward.

There is a disc farther away, gradually moving towards Mu Qing's location.

Mu Qing also saw the trajectory of this disc and guessed that this was probably the most suitable technique for him. His eyes lit up and he began to look forward to this technique a little bit.