Chapter 405 Return

Wan Hong threw away the empty potion bottle: "I've already drank one bottle of potion, and it's time for you to show your sincerity. Untie Wan Li first! Otherwise, I won't drink the second bottle!"

Wan Pengchang set a trap to capture Wan Li, and used Wan Li as bait to let Wan Hong come to the appointment alone. In order to catch Wan Li, he even exposed the hidden thread left in Wan's family. He did it to this point, naturally Don't let your plan fall by the wayside!

"Okay!" Wan Pengchang agreed to the request.

Wan Hong proposed to wake him up again. He was afraid that Wan Pengchang would do something to Wan Li.

Wan Pengchang slapped them awake directly. Anyway, Wanli had no arms and legs, no mecha, and his powers were blocked, so he couldn't pose any threat to them at all.

Wanli's mouth was still sealed. After Wan Pengchang untied the rope from his body, Wanli fell directly to the ground, twisting on the ground like a wriggling insect.

He wanted his eldest brother to leave quickly and ignore him, but because his mouth was sealed, he could only make a "Uh-huh" sound.

Wan Pengchang said: "Okay, you can drink another bottle!"

Wan Hong picked up the potion in his hand and pretended to drink it, but his foot stomped on the ground!

Suddenly, dozens of tentacles suddenly appeared where Wanli was, wrapping Wanli tightly and dragging him into the ground. Wan Pengchang still can't react to the situation in front of him! And Wanli has indeed disappeared in place.

But Wan Hong waved his hand, dropped the twin fallen leaves in his hand, and rushed towards Wan Pengchang!

Without Wan Li's restraint on Wan Hong, Wan Hong let go and fought with Wan Pengchang and others! Wan Pengchang has many superpowers under his command, and no matter how strong Wan Hong is, he cannot kill them all at once.

Wan Hong had drunk one of the bottles of Twin Fallen Leaves before. Under the influence of this potion, ghost images began to appear in front of him. He knew he didn't have much time to hold on.

The bigger Wan Hong's movements are, the faster the poison will strike.

His consciousness gradually became blurred, and the wounds on his body also increased.

Wanli was suddenly buried underground. His powers could not be used due to the medicine he had taken. He could only use his mental power to check the situation on the ground.

When he saw Wan Hong injured and covered in blood, Wan Li couldn't wait to go out and help immediately!

But the reality is that his eldest brother protected him in the ground while he faced the enemy outside!

Wan Li saw more and more wounds on Wan Hong's body. He struggled harder in the wooden wall and hit his head hard against the wooden wall until his whole face was covered with blood.

let me out! Let me out quickly!

Wanli's eyes were scarlet and his veins were bulging, but he couldn't speak because his mouth was sealed.

If only he could get out.

What if he could get out?

Wan Pengchang will only let Wan Pengchang catch him and use it to threaten his elder brother!

Wanli's eyes were sore. For the first time, he felt that he was so powerless. He never gave in even when his hands and legs were cut off section by section.

At this time, he was completely shocked by the truth. He was a brainless drag.

Reluctance and guilt threatened to overwhelm him.