Chapter 518 Chu Chenglun's Visit

After killing a group of Shadow Tribes, Chu Chenglun returned to the city to rest and recover his spiritual power. He had taken three Resurrection Pills that day and had reached the limit of taking pills. In the end, he could only choose to rest. Restore spiritual power.

After Chu Chenglun recovered his spiritual energy, he left the city again.

Originally, the only shadow clan with the highest cultivation level on Shidie Star was Xuan Yi Jing! However, the same situation as on the Void Worm Planet also occurred on this planet!

The Shadow Clan sent a Xuanzun-level Shadow Clan here!

Seeing the enemy's Xuanzun Realm, the human race was a little depressed! Even if the Xuanzun realm of the Shadow Clan cannot kill them all, most of the people present will definitely be killed or injured!

Several Xuan Yi Realm spirit refiners stepped forward to greet them. This was where the Xuan Yi Realm spirit refiners were at the highest level. They could only temporarily hold off the Xuan Zun Realm Shadow Clan.

Seeing that the situation was not good, Chu Chenglun pushed aside the crowd and followed him out.

Seeing Chu Chenglun follow him out, the few spirit refiners from Xuanyi Realm deliberately persuaded him to go back. If Chu Chenglun died here, then they would probably have to go down and be buried with him!

In the eyes of others, Chu Chenglun was selected as the Guardian Envoy in the Xuan Dao Realm because his grandfather was the Domain Master of the Wushen Realm! If someone who came through the back door came up to fight against the Xuan Zun Realm, wouldn't that be asking for death?

Chu Chenglun didn't really want to die. After all, his strength was there, and Xuanzun could crush him to death with just a move of his hands. Therefore, he moved a little farther away from the battlefield and reached a more suitable safe range.

He has a fixing pin in his hand! When the Shadow Tribe of the Xuanzun Realm differentiates into a black shadow, use the fixing needle to pin the divided shadow! Someone on the side of the spirit refiner soon understood what Chu Chenglun was doing.

When Chu Chenglun pinned the black shadow, someone came up to make up for the attack and killed the black shadow!

Suddenly, the strength of the Shadow Clan in the Xuanzun Realm really weakened a lot.

Chu Chenglun's constant restraint of the black shadow had a lot of delaying effect!

Even Chu Chenglun himself did not expect that this fixation was also effective against the Xuanzun realm! Although it can only be delayed for two seconds, these two seconds have already played a decisive role.

Someone around saw Chu Chenglun's actions and consciously came over to help him deal with the harassment around him!

With the concerted efforts of everyone, several spirit refiners from the Xuan Yi Realm finally killed the Shadow Clan member from the Xuan Zun Realm!

After the death of the Xuanzun Realm, many Shadow Clan were also affected and fled under the strong attack of the Human Clan!

The human race also paid a heavy price. One-third of the human race died, and many of them were injured.

At least in the short term, the Shadow Clan will not attack again.

Chu Chenglun looked at the fixing needle in his hand and had an idea.

He plans to go back to find the person who sells the fixing needle. There is no communication signal on Stone Butterfly Star. He can only contact the outside world through special means. If he wants to find relevant information about the fixing needle, he must leave the border battlefield.