Chapter 568 Extra: A Spider (1)

When a spider first breaks out of its shell, its consciousness is very unclear. It knows that it was hatched by a human.

The moment it broke its shell, it knew that the man in front of it was the one who hatched it, because when it was still in the egg, it was able to hatch by eating this man's mental power. Since it was hatched by this man, it could only hatch it. He can communicate with himself.

The man let it weave a dream, dragging him and the other person into it.

The Dream Eating Spider has strange abilities, but its physical combat power is not strong. Only the prey that dies in its dreams can it taste the deliciousness of its mental power.

But it's a pity that the human who hatched it died in the dream.

It had just been born and was in great need of food. The man's original mental power could not satisfy its appetite. Now, the dead man's mental power was enough for it to enter the next stage of growth.

As for what this man hatched it for? As a spider, it has no concept of right and wrong at all. The nature of the Crystal Eclipse Spider is to devour the weak in order to get a chance to survive. Although the Dream Eclipse Spider is not the same as the Crystal Eclipse Spider, they are both born from the same female spider, and their basic habits are similar.

Even a crystal-eclipse spider in an egg can be their food, not to mention this human being who is not of the same race as it? It only knew that this man had lost, and the weak should be food, so he feasted without any scruples and tasted the loser's spiritual power.

Until another winner comes along, throws something and catches it.

In addition to the spider's ability to weave dreams, its other combat capabilities are almost negligible! It was normal to be caught so easily.

Spider felt a panic in his heart. Could it be that he wanted to catch him because he ate this human's trophy?

The Dream Spider listened to the conversation between the two humans. As a spider, of course it couldn't understand human language, but its mental power was sharp and it could fully sense the malice of the two people, especially the tall and strong one. The strong human being stared at it and drooled. The intention was so obvious! He couldn't help but struggled twice, but there was no room for escape in this round ball.

The spider was taken away like this.

I stayed with that short human for a while, but it was so hungry that it was dizzy! The Dream Spider felt so pitiful that she had a full meal after hatching! I have been hungry since then.

The two humans later threw it to a lump, which knew it wasn't human! Because this lump has no mental fluctuations at all.

Fortunately, the lump freed it. It could hear the lump making chirping sounds, but it couldn't understand it at all. There were no mental fluctuations in these sounds.

It could at least sense the emotions of the two humans, but it really didn't understand the meaning of this lump.

The first thing it did after being released was to pounce on the lump and bite it hard! However, my fighting power was too low and the knot was too hard. I almost knocked out one of its teeth with this bite!

The Dream Spider felt aggrieved. It was almost going crazy with hunger, and the thing it chewed was not actually food! Six eyes were suddenly filled with tears.

That lump was chirping something again, who knows what it was talking about! It just wants to eat! This pimple has no mental strength at all and is still so hard! It was impossible to swallow it, and it became even more depressed when thinking of this.