Chapter 525 The Teleportation Spirit Pattern Disk Fails

Chu Yi has had physical problems in recent years, and he has indeed been somewhat neglectful of matters in the field.

In addition, the inheritance tower is located in the Brahma Nine Realms in the Fire Realm! This also resulted in the largest number of soul refiners fused with Wan Huan Hua in the Fire Realm.

Fortunately, because Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing developed the spirit pattern wooden disk that can release the fusion with Wan Huan Hua and search for those who have fused with Wan Huan Hua, the people from the Fire Realm were the first to find those people. Got it under control.

After the fusion of Ten Thousand Fantasy Flowers was released, the control of the Nine-Headed Demon Luan's mark on people became much weaker.

Wan Xiangxiang can also guess such a result. His mental power is not weak, but it is easy to say that he can control dozens of people and hundreds of people with his slave seal, but there is no way to control tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands. .

Moreover, the higher the level of cultivation this slave mark is placed on, the fewer people it can control.

The Nine-Headed Demon Luan must have used thousands of phantom flowers and fruits as a structural link to be able to control so many people at the same time.

They first gave Wan Xiangxiang a reassurance before bringing up the matter of elixirs and spiritual weapons.

"Don't worry too much about the Nine-headed Demon Luan. Although we may not be able to defeat the Nine-headed Demon Luan together, can't this still prevent it from breaking through the seal? Even if it can't prevent him from breaking through the seal, you can Let's refine a few more spiritual weapons. When the time comes, we can be more confident when we join forces to fight against the enemy." Wu Xuan Tianxiao persuaded them with emotion and reason. He only hoped that Wan Xiangxiang would not kill them just because he was worried about Chu Yi. Eliminate those who can buy spiritual weapons and elixirs.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Spiritual weapons and butts can be refined by several domain lords. It's just a matter of materials..."

"We have the materials! Just refine it!" Wu Xuantian threw out a space ring with a 'pop' sound. "All the materials in it belong to you!"

Wan Xiangxiang took out the space ring and saw that it was full of thirteenth and twelveth level materials and spiritual plants!

Wan Xiangxiang took a deep breath inwardly and pretended to be calm on the outside!

This domain lord is too rich! It makes him want to be a domain lord too!

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Don't worry, Territory Lord, I will definitely create a thunder-attribute spiritual weapon tailor-made for you!"

Chu Yi glared, tailor-made! ? He hasn’t even made a custom-made spiritual weapon yet!

The other domain masters also saw some clues and sent some things to Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing.

Chu Yi had taken out the thirteenth-level spiritual clothing and showed it off a long time ago! He took two more level 13 elixirs and gave them eyes to several domain lords.

When Ling Zerui, the Lord of the Ice Domain, saw the spiritual clothing, he asked Chu Yi to just sell him the spiritual clothing. For someone who was in the realm of enlightenment with the fire attribute, it was nothing to get an ice attribute spiritual clothing.

The Fire Territory Lord showed off too much for a moment, and suddenly remembered this matter. For a moment, he really couldn't explain how he, a fire-type spirit refiner, could collect an ice-type spiritual garment.