Chapter 476 Black Water

When Wan Xiangxiang heard Mu Qing's cry, he knew that he was greedy.

However, how could there be fish in this poisonous water...

Just when Wan Xiangxiang was thinking this, there was another "pop" sound on the water, and a black figure jumped up from the water and sprayed a string of water bombs in the direction of Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing.

Wan Xiangxiang moved and dodged the attack.

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless. This time he couldn't even think of saying that there could be no fish in the water...

Mu Qing threw out a tree root and penetrated the creature in the water.

The creature struggled a few times in the black water and then stopped moving.

Mu Qing threw the fish up in the water, splashing a few drops of black water.

Wan Xiangxiang jumped back, and the creature was thrown to the grass by Mu Qing.

"It's really a fish!" Mu Qing's voice was filled with excitement. He stepped forward and picked up the dead fish on the grass, then put it away. His eyes turned to the black water in the Black Water Cliff again, eager to try it. I want to go into the water and catch fish.

Wan Xiangxiang grabbed him: "We don't know what dangers there are in the water. Let's observe first. Don't forget the business."

Mu Qing was stunned. They seemed to be coming to find Su Wanrou. It seemed inappropriate for him to go into the water, so he could only suppress his thoughts for the time being.

Wan Liangxiang said: "I'll first look around for any traces."

The two of them walked along the edge of the Black Water Cliff, Wanxiang's spiritual power also searching along the way.

"There are traces of spiritual attack here." Wan Xiangxiang pointed to a place where someone should have fought here. The people here didn't cover up the traces after leaving. I don't know if they left in a hurry and didn't have a chance to clean it up, or if they left it on purpose.

The two walked along the traces for a while. Wan Xiangxiang deduced from these traces that the attack range was about thirty meters.

It can be judged from this that the battle did not last long from beginning to end, so the combat power of the two sides was absolutely disparate. Wan Xiangxiang cannot yet conclude that one of the people fighting here is Su Wanrou.

"Where did everyone go after the battle?" Mu Qingchuan started to scrape the fish scales. The whole fish was one meter long. He wrapped it around tree roots and hung it in mid-air to facilitate the movements of his hands.

Wanxiangxiang's mental power detection, he couldn't tell where they went from these traces.

"Did he fall into the water?" Mu Qing glanced at the Heishui River under the Heishui Cliff.

Wan Xiangxiang also glanced down. If he really fell into the black water, there wouldn't even be any residue left...

But you can go to the river and have a look first.

Blackwater Cliff is not very high, and with their two physiques, it is not difficult to jump directly.

When he reached the bottom, he began to explore the surrounding area to see if there were any caves or other things. What if Su Wanrou is hiding in that cave?

Hey, this is how TV dramas are played.

Of course, life is not a TV show, and there are no caves on the cliff.