Chapter 543 The vortex of spiritual energy

Those spiritual patterns lit up continuously, Wan Xiangxiang was a little stunned.

Mu Qing couldn't see the changes in the spiritual pattern, so he reached out and closed Wanliang's mouth: "What's wrong with you?"

"No!" Wan Xiangxiang looked at the spirit patterns projected on the planets and said, "There are a lot of spirit patterns there."

There are more and more forms of these spiritual patterns, springing up one after another like bamboo shoots.

Everything here is probably the spiritual patterns left by the previous seniors. Thinking of the spiritual patterns that appeared before, but he never discovered the mystery inside them, Wan Xiangxiang felt a little ashamed.

Seeing such a scene, Wan Xiangxiang felt that his previous complacency seemed a bit arrogant.

Even in this star field, there have been such amazing and talented people in the past. When I compared myself with others, I was completely compared to the dust.

Mu Qing was confused and thought Wan Xiangxiang had made some follow-up arrangements.

Mu Qing couldn't see the spirit pattern, but soon, the effect of the spirit pattern appeared quickly.

A vortex of spiritual energy was formed surrounded by the spiritual patterns. The vortex first absorbed the surrounding spiritual energy. Both Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing felt the flow of spiritual energy.

Mu Qing looked at Wan Xiangxiang with gleaming eyes: "I didn't expect you to hide such a method!"

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." He really doesn't know what's going on!

Wan Xiangxiang immediately took out the spirit fluid, thinking that if something special happened here, he could quickly remedy it.

Mu Qing didn't feel as nervous as Wan Xiangxiang, because he didn't feel any danger in this spiritual power group.

The vortex was relatively close to their planet. As soon as the spiritual energy in space was absorbed, part of the spiritual energy on their planet was also sucked away, and this situation continued.

The original heart was so anxious that it ran out and jumped!

The spiritual energy it had finally accumulated was suddenly drained away! In the consciousness of the original heart, this is plunder! Not a fair deal!

Wan Xiangxiang was a little wary, so he began to carve the surrounding spiritual patterns. He needed to figure out what the combined effect of these scattered spiritual patterns was.

If this vortex was specifically designed to absorb spiritual energy, he couldn't watch the planet's spiritual energy being drained by it.

Wan Xiangxiang deduced the spiritual patterns in his mind, hoping to stop the vortex from continuing to extract the spiritual energy from the planet.

But their worries were a bit unnecessary. After the vortex rotated for nearly half an hour, it seemed that it had absorbed enough spiritual energy and finally opened something. Those spiritual patterns were broken up and reorganized into other different spiritual patterns. . 'After the spiritual pattern combinations were rearranged, a strong spiritual energy spurted out from the vortex.

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless. He had just started to deduce the previous set of spiritual patterns, and now he had another set of spiritual patterns!

You are simply playing with him!

Mu Qing was still unaware of the ringing atmosphere. He felt that the spiritual energy vortex was somewhat familiar and asked, "Is this the entrance to another space?"