Chapter 526 "Farm"

After several domain masters left, Mu Qing mysteriously said to Wan Xiangxiang: "I gave them all those high-grade elixirs. The best ones are reserved for us to eat later."

Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said, "You are the one who hunts!"

"High-grade elixirs are amazing!" Mu Qing was not convinced. He was not a treacherous hunter!

The two of them chatted and laughed and went back.

Wan Xiangxiang can no longer delay the spiritual weapons of several domain masters. He plans to enter the space to forge the spiritual weapons, but it consumes a lot of spiritual energy in the space! This makes Wan Xiangxiang very painful!

Mu Qing was refining elixirs outside while busy earning spiritual crystals to fill up the consumption of the planet space.

Shadow Star Realm.

A man from the Shadow Tribe wearing a black robe sat on the throne in the main hall.

The man in black kneeling on the ground is a human.

"Sir, there are only thirty-five sacred blood trees left."

The man from the Shadow Clan did not speak for a long time, and the human race kneeling below gradually became nervous.

A powerful aura of the God Realm spread quickly, and the human race underneath exploded into a ball of blood mist before they had time to scream!

All that was left as proof of its existence were some speckled bloody traces on the ground.

And these traces are gradually fading until they disappear completely.

At this time, a shadow tribesman entered the hall.

He saluted and said: "Divine Envoy! The new divine blood tree you gave has been used up. A new divine blood tree is needed at the altar to continue the ceremony." "The new divine blood tree will be delivered tomorrow." By the Shadow Clan The man who became the envoy of God said, "Gather more clan members. There are too few people participating now."

"Yes!" After receiving a positive answer, the Shadow clan members saluted again and left.

Wan Xiangxiang stayed in the space for three months and got out the spiritual weapons of several domain masters.

In fact, it had only been three days outside.

Wan Xiangxiang glanced at Mu Qing who was refining alchemy outside: "What's going on these days?"

Mu Qing claimed the credit: "I refined some level 12 elixirs, sold them, and made a fortune."

Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said: "You don't have to work so hard. You can ask those domain masters to give more spiritual crystals. They are rich enough anyway."

Mu Qing nodded and said: "Then I will cheat their spiritual crystal next time!"

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't laugh or cry: "How can you say that the quality of your alchemy is a scam? This is called bartering and fair trade!"

"Let's go! Let's go find some domain lords." Wan Xiangxiang sent a message to several domain lords, asking them to come and collect their spiritual weapons.

Recently, people at the headquarters of the Holy Blessing Alliance were very excited because several domain lords stayed at the headquarters for a long time.

Such a situation would not have occurred in the past, but now the war on the border battlefield is intensifying, and many soul refiners from the Holy Blessing Alliance have been sent out, leaving mostly members who are not good enough and need to continue learning.