Chapter 433 Experiment

After Wan Xiangxiang thought about it, he planned to test it himself.

Wan Xiangxiang first laid out a row of materials. The materials here were placed from levels one to eight.

To be honest, Wan Xiangxiang still feels a little bit sore when using this level 8 material for testing!

Wan Xiangxiang murmured along with a row of materials: "You are all good comrades who have devoted themselves to the start of a new era! Don't worry, I will make good use of your bodies, and go with peace of mind."

First, use first-level materials to conduct experiments. Wanxiang's mental power enveloped a grain of 'sand' and slowly integrated it into this first-level material.

Wan Xiangxiang's eyes suddenly lit up as he looked at the gleam of light trembling slightly in the piece of material.

It seems that these 'sand grains' can indeed live in materials!

Wan Xiangxiang continued to pick up a piece of second-level material and tried to stuff another 'sand' into it, but failed.

The 'sand' seemed to be buried alive, motionless in this piece of material!

I put down the second-level materials and tried the third-level, fourth-level, fifth-level, sixth-level, seventh-level and eighth-level materials!

Wanxiangxiang really doesn’t have more advanced materials! It is already an extremely luxurious thing to take out eighth-level materials.

There are eight materials, three of which are 'sand' and cannot move freely after entering.

Wan Xiangxiang tried three more materials of the same grade but different materials, and finally succeeded.

Inferring from this, Wan Xiangxiang came to two conclusions.

1. This kind of fusion of 'sand' is not limited to levels.

2. This kind of fusion of 'sand grains' is limited by materials.

Specific role: The specific role has not yet been found.

At this moment, Mu Qing knocked on the door that was ringing.

Wan Xiangxiang rubbed his eyebrows, it seemed that he had never gone out since he came back!

He walked out with the purified Biyun Crystal.

Mu Qing saw Wan Xiangxiang coming out and asked, "Are those Biyun Crystals going to be sold?" Wan Xiangxiang took out a piece and said, "I have purified a piece of Biyun Crystal and I plan to put it in Qingxiang Xiao Sold in the shop. "

As he spoke, he checked the information on Biyunjing on the Star Network.

"Will anyone buy the purified ones?" Mu Qing tilted his head.

Wan Xiangxiang explained: "Some people like to buy fruits, but there are also many people who like to buy peeled and cut fruits! Especially our peels are very clean!" As he said this, he placed the crystal clear Biyun Crystal on Mu In front of Qing, "And peeled fruits are more expensive!" Wan Liangxiang said and put the Biyun Crystal into Mu Qing's hand.

Wan Xiangxiang thought it was quite beautiful. The extracted 'sand grains' were used for experiments, and the remaining biyun crystals were sold!

Kill two birds with one stone!

Wan Xiangxiang feels that his mind is getting smarter and smarter, and he can think of such thoughts!

The information on the Star Network has been displayed. Just like ordinary main materials, Biyun Crystal is a kind of main material. The price ranges from 70,000 to 1 million medium-grade spiritual crystals. There are various factors that determine the price. Wan Xiangxiang made a copy of Biyunjing’s information and sent it to Yuanyuan along with Biyunjing’s data: “Help me enter Biyunjing’s information into the store. The price is 150,000+ medium-grade spiritual crystal stones."