Chapter 402 Modifying the Kung Fu

People around saw that Wan Xiangxiang actually released spiritual energy and attracted a large number of skills! I'm so jealous!

They haven't even attracted a single skill yet!

Looking at Wan Xiangxiang's behavior, some people were not optimistic: "Okay, everyone, stop staring. Have you forgotten what the elder said? Don't be greedy for too much! This guy actually dares to accept so many skills. When the time comes, he You know what it means to reap the consequences!" "You are right, if he dares to accept the technique later, his mental strength will definitely be damaged! "

Everyone felt that this was reasonable! So they all went about their own business and waited for the consequences of the thousands of noises!

Wan Xiangxiang felt the strong numbness again and immediately reached out to fish it out!

When the title of the exercise book appeared in his mind, he was a little stunned. The feeling just now was too strong, so he grabbed it without thinking. Now when he took a closer look, he saw that it was actually a exercise with mental attributes.

This skill is a high-grade heaven-level skill. Wan Xiangxiang's mental power is a mutated mental power. It is normal to obtain a high-grade heaven-level skill.

The skill this time was called "Reading the Gods". Wan Xiangxiang felt a little impatient. He wanted to quickly find the ice and fire attribute skill that was most suitable for him to practice. He didn't even have time to study the first part carefully, so he just read it in a hurry. Stuffed the content of this technique into my mind. There is no conflict between mental power and his own cultivation system, so these two techniques can be practiced at the same time. Wan Xiangxiang opened his eyes again, intending to attract the fourth technique! The big movement here once again attracted the indignation of many soul refiners!

"Isn't this guy! He's actually here!"

"Why haven't my auras attracted the technique yet? Hate it!"

"This guy is so greedy, he will definitely suffer mental damage when he receives the next skill!"

"That's what you said last time..."

"" Wan Xiangxiang's mental power wandered among the many light groups, but none of these light groups could make him feel that strong. He sighed and simply gave up.

Presumably those two are already the most suitable exercises for him.

By this time, Mu Qing had woken up, sat down next to Wan Xiangxiang, and asked, "How is it? What level of skills have you obtained?"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "There are people at both the lower and lower levels of heaven, how about you?"

Mu Qing said: "It's just the top grade of Heavenly Rank."

There was a gasp of air all around.

Cui Xingwen said with a sour look on his face: "This is a high-grade heaven-level thing and you're still 'just'? You want to kill me!" He persisted for several days but failed to attract a single skill!

Mu Qing innocently said, "I'm just telling the truth."

Cui Xingwen was hit hard again! What a telling truth!

What Mu Qing said was not wrong. Qiandaomu originally had a training method that belonged to his own race. Even the heaven-level skills did not have a training method in the inheritance that was suitable for him.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Let me take a look at my own skills." After that, he closed his eyes and started to study the two skills.

According to the "Sacred Code of Bipolarity", the two poles of ice and fire are incompatible, but this has never happened in Wan Xiangxiang, so many of the cultivation methods described in it are redundant.