Chapter 553 Return to the original star field

After Zeng Fei finished speaking, he held his stomach and ran to the toilet!

When Zeng Fei came out of the toilet, he felt a little weak and lost weight.

Kong Chen said calmly: "Are you out?" Looking at Zeng Fei who had lost weight, Kong Chen was in a happy mood, which made it much more pleasing to the eye.

Zeng Fei thought it was Kong Fei's prank and gave Kong Chen a vicious look: "You're so cruel!"

Kong Chen was unmoved: "Do I still need to refine the elixir?"

"Refining!" Such a big sacrifice has been made! Of course Zeng Fei wants to practice!

Kong Chen actually kept his promise and taught Zeng Fei step by step how to refine the elixir.

But he was a principled person, and he agreed to teach only one kind of elixir.

Kong Chen received Mu Qing's guidance, and his cultivation level increased rapidly. Now he is in the realm of shaping the gods. After accumulating a lot of knowledge on alchemy, he can also refine the best elixirs.

Zeng Fei is the opposite.

Originally, his cultivation was about the same as Kong Chen's, but during this period, his cultivation basically stagnated, allowing Kong Chen's cultivation to quickly surpass him.

But now his cultivation level is still in the spirit-shaping realm. At this level, he can only refine the eighth-level elixir. Kong Chen also taught him to refine a difficult eighth-level elixir.

There was still a lot of knowledge that Zeng Fei didn't understand, and many aspects of refining the elixir were still in the dark.

Zeng Fei asked some questions.

Kong Chen refused to answer some questions: "This is not within the scope of my accusation. This question is about other elixirs." That's what he said, but in many cases, it is easy to know everything about elixirs.

Zeng Fei was a little annoyed and could only explore on his own.

The result was obvious. Of course, it was a failure. He failed several times in a row. Kong Chen said with disgust: "Look at how many times you have failed. How many materials you have are not enough for you."

Zeng Fei also felt guilty: "This medicine refining has a very low success rate. How can you blame me? What! Do you want to regret it?" The more he spoke, the rougher his voice became. As the saying goes, It’s strong to be irrational!

Kong Chen had no choice but to explain some key points to him. After struggling a few times, Zeng Fei finally refined this x-level elixir. Although it was only a low-grade elixir, it was enough to make Zeng Fei feel happy. Beautiful for a long time.

Kong Chen curled his lips and said, "Look how proud you are."

Zeng Fei had already learned the elixir, so he was too lazy to deal with Kong Chen anymore.

Kong Chen looked at Zeng Fei's ruthless attitude, glared, and asked: "Don't you want to refine other elixirs?"

Zeng Fei paused. It was undeniable that he was tempted...

"Oops!" Kong Chen said at the right time: "Why are my shoulders so tired! How can I make elixirs when I am so tired!"

Zeng Fei hesitated for a moment, then stepped forward and offered his dog leg: "I'll squeeze it for you!"

Ever since, Zeng Fei has lived a slave-like life!

Sometimes he had to go out to help Mu Qing farm, and when he came back, he had to work as a slave for Kong Chen.