Chapter 462 Landing on Blackstone Star

The flying spiritual weapon docked in the parking space of Blackstone Star.

After Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing got off the flying spiritual weapon, they went straight to the nearest restaurant.

After Mu Qing glanced at the menu, he ordered all the dishes under the surprised gaze of the waiter. Fortunately, there are many races with big appetites in the Chidori Star Territory. The waiter has seen him several times in his career, so he looked so calm at this time.

Some of the dishes were quickly served, and after taking a bite, Mu Qing felt that the taste was very familiar.

Wan Xiangxiang glanced at the menu, which was marked [Produced by Yongye Star]

Wan Liangxiang said: "It turns out it's a new variety you cultivated. No wonder it's sold so expensively."

Mu Qing took a few more bites of the dish and said, "No wonder the taste is so familiar!"

The dishes were served one after another, and the empty plates were brought down one by one.

"This Shengshang Bamboo Shoot tastes very good, and the chef here is very good at cooking! I want to eat this!" Mu Qing said to the waiter: "Give me another plate of this!"

The waiter apologized and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but Sheng Shangsun's number is only enough to make eight dishes." Mu Qing retreated and asked for the next best thing, "Then let's have eight dishes."

Mu Qing pointed to another plate and said, "This is not bad, please give me ten plates."

"Sorry sir, the reserves of this spiritual vegetable are only enough to make five dishes." The waiter looked ashamed! "Then let's play five sets, and give me a + set!" Mu Qing was a little disappointed.

"I'm really sorry! This is only enough for three plates!" The waiter's tone was already a little unsmooth. "There's always that one, right?" Mu Qing's eyes widened, looking like he wanted to eat someone.

"I'm so sorry! This kind of spiritual vegetable has been used up..."

Mu Qing frowned and asked: "Why are you lacking some dishes here?" The waiter explained: "Sir, it's like this. The dishes you just specified are all cooked with spiritual vegetables belonging to the seventh and eighth levels. Yes, we do have some reserves of spiritual vegetables of levels 7 to 9 in the store, but not too many. Moreover, the items you ordered are relatively popular, and today’s portions have been almost used. "

Mu Qing said: "I don't think your store seems to have a lot of customers. How could you run out of ingredients so quickly?" There were more than a dozen people sitting sparsely around. It couldn't be said to be deserted, but Definitely not lively!

The waiter explained: "Because our store is on the high-end route, the dishes sold are relatively expensive. Because of the price, ordinary customers will not choose to come to our store for consumption! It is not that the dishes in our store are not good. , or poor service.”

Mu Qing felt that this person was just making excuses and said, "I can't even eat the food, so why don't we call it bad service?"

"Guest, you don't know! This is a new variety of spiritual plants from Yongye Star! Every one has to go through life and death to get it! Our store has always been proud to be able to supply this new spiritual vegetable! I know there are only fifteen restaurants like ours in Blackstone Star!" The waiter said and became excited. "All the employees of our store participated in the rush to buy these spiritual vegetables! In order to grab more spiritual vegetables, Vegetables, our boss even specially hired more than 300 rush-buying experts to squat every day waiting for the vegetables to be put on the shelves! So it’s not that we don’t want to keep the customers full, we have really tried our best!”