Chapter 480: Solving the Restrictions on the Sea of ​​Spiritual Power

The captain of the man in black thought that his attack was guaranteed to win! Unexpectedly, the attack came with a fierce force. After scattering his attack, it went directly in his direction!

The captain of the man in black never thought that he would be the opponent's opponent, so he did not take precautions in advance. This caught the opponent's attack by surprise.

Because there is a conflict between two forces! After the two poles of power merged, a great conflict occurred, and a fierce explosion occurred. The captain of the man in black was submerged in a fire.

On Mu Qing's side, everyone was almost cleaned up, and everyone was tied up with canes.

Su Wanrou was dumbfounded when she saw all these changes. Are these two in a fake state of mind? Absolutely fake! I heard that what some big guys like most is hiding their cultivation! Wan Xiang and Mu Qing are definitely the kind of bosses with a bad taste!

After the fire stopped, Wan Xiangxiang went up to check and found that no one was dead.

It’s truly worthy of being in the spirit-shaping realm! He's still alive after being hurt like this.

Although the person was still alive, his injuries were severe and it was difficult to move.

At this time, the cover on his face was gone, revealing the face of a middle-aged man.

When Su Wanrou saw the person, she felt a little incredible: "Strict stewardship! How could it be you!"

Yan Guanshi is also a member of the Seven Star Alliance, and even has certain authority to manage a large medicine garden!

Su Wanrou didn't expect that the person who wanted to feed her to flowers was actually the strict manager she was familiar with! Yan Guanshi has been in the Nine Star Alliance for more than a thousand years.

Wan Liangxiang said: "It seems that this force has penetrated too deeply! Even your Nine Star Alliance has been penetrated."

This situation is not good. What if there are people from the other side in addition to the Nine Star Alliance? Who can guarantee that one or two other disciples of other strengths will not be invaded?

Wanshengling's mental power restrained him, and then invaded his sea of ​​mental power.

Just like the man in black he met before, Yan Guanshi's spiritual power was also engraved with spiritual patterns.

Another controlled person!

Su Wanrou said sternly: "Strict management, the Nine Star Alliance treats you badly, and you actually do such a thing!"

Yan Guanshi was half-dead at the moment, so naturally he couldn't answer her question.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't do a good study last time, but this time Wan Xiangxiang decided that he should take a closer look to see what was so strange about these people.

Wan Xiangxiang glanced at Su Wanrou and asked, "Has Manager Hu been transported to other places through the inheritance tower?"

Su Wanrou turned around after hearing this and replied: "It did happen! He is exactly the same group of people a thousand years ago."

Wan Xiangxiang had a bad guess in his mind.

The ten thousand ringing mental power withdrew from his mental power sea and penetrated into other parts of his body.

Mental power quickly noticed something strange.

Yan Guanshi's heart was shining with colorful light.

Wan Xiangxiang has a sense of crisis that he is still in the Nine-headed Demon Luanzi space.