Chapter 499 Revealing Information

Wan Xiangxiang doesn’t want to go to Mi Miasang Star, but! Restore that teleportation spirit pattern!

In fact, Wan Xiangxiang was a little hesitant about this matter. He didn't know whether he should drag the Watatsumon clan into the water, or drag a few more sects into the water? After Wan Xiangxiang thought for a while, he decided to go see Elder Qiu.

Wan Xiangxiang was waiting in the law enforcement hall for the disciple's announcement.

At this time, the disciple of Tongzhuan came out and said: "Elder Qiu invites you!"

Elder Qiu had been in the Law Enforcement Hall, and Wan Xiangxiang saw his people soon.

"Elder Qiu, I heard that the man in black captured earlier is still being imprisoned?" Wan Xiangxiang got to the point directly.

"Do you know what's going on here?" Elder Qiu narrowed his eyes. It would be great if he could know the true situation here. It would be better than them spending manpower and material resources to investigate.

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "I don't know much, but it will trigger their pursuit. Naturally, we have some key information."

"It would be great if you could cooperate with the investigation." Elder Qiu didn't put on any airs.

Wan Xiangxiang told the story and causes of the incident, and naturally some unspeakable things were hidden in it, such as the fact that they killed the clone of the Nine-headed Demon Luan and so on! It sounds like showing off!

And that would draw too much attention.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "I can release the control of some people, but after I remove a batch at a time, it will take a while before the next one can continue. I am also willing to make a contribution to the human race."

Elder Qiu was surprised: "You can release some people from control? How should I believe your words?"

Wan Liangxiang said: "I can give you a try first, and you can take me to meet those men in black."

Elder Qiu was a little dubious. If Wan Xiangxiang and the others could really release the control, then why didn't Mu Qing directly remove the restrictions on those people? Was it because he didn't want to?

That's what Watsummon is like! There are many people in Watatsumon who still pay attention to the justice of the human race! Of course Wan Xiangxiang doesn't want to do this, but he can't resist Elder Qiu!

Wan Xiangxiang also provided evidence and said: "To be honest with the elders, the reason why I was able to lift the control restrictions of those people is because I have a lot of insights into spiritual patterns! Many of me are arrogant and have already entered the Crossing Sect. Inside, I can’t find anyone who understands spiritual patterns better than me.”

What Wan Xiangxiang said is not an exaggeration at all! The Tosheng Sect is still mainly focused on cultivation, such as spiritual pattern elixirs and weapon refining, which are really weak!

However, this is not the fault of the Watanabe Sect. There are also many other sects that focus on force.

Elder Qiu originally wanted to complain about this kid's ignorance of the world, but he was just a spirit refiner in the God-shaping realm and he still had a lot to think about. But when he thought that Mu Qing had become a master of alchemy at a young age, he didn't say anything, otherwise it would be bad if he turned around and was slapped in the face.

Could it be that this time the sect not only welcomed the youngest alchemy grand master like Mu Qing, but also got a spiritual pattern grand master? The conditions for a spirit pattern master are harsh, and it is impossible for people without spirit pattern eyes to achieve it. Therefore, compared to the other arts, this one has the smallest number of people!