Chapter 516 Killing the Shadow Clan

Wan Xiangxiang held the spirit pattern pen in his hand and looked at the spirit patterns suspended in mid-air. He applied mental power to his nose and began to modify the spirit patterns. Wan Xiangxiang's movements were smooth and smooth, and he really had some momentum.

Although everyone could not see the traces of the spiritual patterns, they could still feel the spiritual energy flowing in the air. These spiritual energy changed with the movements of Wan Xiangxiang's hands, and the direction of the spiritual energy was also somewhat unusual!

There were no spirit pattern masters present, and people below were discussing Wan Xiangxiang's spirit pattern level. Many people were still worried that Wan Xiangxiang's technique would not be strong enough and would destroy the protection of their habitat.

This action took more than an hour. After stopping the last stroke, Wan Xiangxiang exhaled and said to everyone: "It's done, it's time to activate."

Wan Xiangxiang didn't say much and directly activated the spirit pattern.

A transparent defensive barrier rises! The entire city was shrouded in it.

Although I haven't tried it yet, the power of this barrier seems to be smoother than the original flow of spiritual energy.

Even the amount of spiritual crystals consumed has been reduced by nearly half!

This situation was unprecedented, and the city lord was a little stunned. Fortunately, someone next to him reminded him: "City lord, it's time to try the power of the spirit pattern array."

The city lord came to his senses and led the people present outside the protective layer.

Arriving outside the city, the city lord said, "Why don't I test the power of this spiritual pattern?"

No one wanted to compete with the city lord for the limelight, so the city lord used all his strength to strike at the protective layer. The air was a little distorted, but returned to its original state after a while.

"This protective effect is definitely no worse than the original one!" Someone agreed with Wanxiangxiang's spirit pattern technology.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Not only that, the attack just now has been converted into a form of energy, which can reduce the consumption of spiritual crystals by the spiritual pattern!"

Everyone returned to the city where the spiritual tablets were located, and looked at the consumption of the spiritual patterns. Not only was the consumption much lower than in the past! As for Wan Xiangxiang's ability to absorb attacks and convert them into spiritual patterns, it is not so easy to judge. In short, the spiritual energy consumed is very small.

Everyone in the dream was a little silent when they returned to the meeting hall. Wan Xiangxiang said, "Now that the spirit pattern matter has been resolved, let's discuss the attack on the Shadow Clan again?"

Wan Xiangxiang put forward his request straightforwardly and added: "Of course, you still have to give me the materials that should be given to me!"

He was responsible for providing the previous spiritual fluid, and the materials needed to make the eleventh-level spiritual fluid are not so easy to obtain! Wan Xiang asked the city lord for payment very rudely!

This spiritual fluid was not something that could be successfully made just by making it, so Wan Xiangxiang shamelessly asked for ten copies of the materials.

Next, it’s time to discuss taking people out to raid the Shadow Clan’s lair on the Void Worm Planet!

With the rear area secured, everyone held discussions again, and finally most of the spirit refiners were dispatched!