Chapter 564 The fruit falls to the ground

Zeng Fei hugged a pig knuckle and gnawed it wildly. He loved to eat, and the kitchen prepared a lot for him.

Since selling Ju, Zeng Fei's life has been much better than before. In the past, Kong Chen would not let him eat anything, but now he is much more tolerant.

Zeng Fei rubbed his eyes and glanced at Kong Chen. After eating one pork knuckle, he didn’t eat the second one. Although Kong Chen was much nicer to him now, he still had to keep in shape. Kong Chen had been giving him food to lose weight since before. Judging from the medicine, he definitely doesn't like fat people.

Zeng Fei's understanding of level 10 elixirs is still very shallow. Before he fully masters level 10 elixirs, he still needs to maintain his image. If Kong Chen doesn't want him to sell himself, then he will become a level 10 alchemist. The teacher's great ambition is about to come to nothing.

Just eat one or two pork knuckles occasionally, but don’t eat too many.

Kong Chen finished refining a batch of elixirs and asked, "Why are you looking at me? You are fascinated by my handsomeness."

Zeng Fei twitched the corners of his mouth and showed a stiff smile: "Yes, yes!"

Zeng Fei wanted to please Kong Chen as much as possible, but the curve of his mouth couldn't be cured! I thought to myself that my ability to flatter people seems to have declined!

Kong Chen didn't pay much attention.

Zeng Fei touched his protruding belly and said proactively: "I think I've gained weight recently. Do you still have your slimming elixir?"

Kong Chen looked at his gradually protruding belly and lied unnaturally: "No more! You've eaten them all."

Zeng Fei frowned a little and said, "Then can you give me the elixir recipe so that I can refine it myself?"

"No!" After Kong Chen finished speaking, he felt that his tone seemed too strong, so he softened his voice and said, "I mean, you look pretty good now. You don't need to lose weight."

Zeng Fei was a little confused and said, "Really? But don't you like that I'm fat? And you keep giving me slimming pills."

Kong Chen lied seriously: "That was before, but now I think more meat feels better, what? It doesn't work?"

Zeng Fei shook his head and said, "No."

Zeng Fei didn't suspect anything anymore, except that he ate less.

Kong Chen kept this secret for half a year.

Half a year later, Zeng Fei's belly was really too big to cover up, but he only had fat belly. At this time, no matter how slow he was, he noticed something was wrong.

What's more, Shen Jichen is as pregnant as him!

Zeng Fei looked inside and saw the big meat ball in his stomach! He is pregnant! There is no doubt about this.

Zeng Fei, who knew he was pregnant, thought about quietly removing the child, but in the end he gave up. If he removed the child now, Kong Chen would definitely be angry. He must have known about it by looking at Kong Chen's look!

There were also other people's eyes. Zeng Fei secretly hated himself for being too slow and not noticing it earlier!

But there was nothing he could do at the moment, they were all in the same group! I am just an ass seller! No matter how you look at it, it doesn’t look like anyone will be on your side!

So Zeng Fei gave up the idea, but he still confessed to Kong Chen that he already knew about her pregnancy.

Kong Chen was shocked and tried his best to ensure that he would never act recklessly or mess around! I will marry Zeng Fei for the rest of my life!